Another WEF vet going to UFC!

Hey Jamie...hadnt seen or heard you in a while

Abraco

Alex

Go get'em Alan, I heard you put on a good show with Buck. How did the fight go before he gassed??

Jamie, is your next fight in Vegas? If so, when?

congrats bro

TTT for The Talent & WEF

ttt

ttt

Hey Jamie,

I'm still buzzin about the WEF 8 that you put on in Rome GA a few years back. A 100% first class event. Everthing an event should be from top to bottom.....IMO, better than the UFCs I've gone to (Charlotte NC)

Is there any plans of you puttin another show on in GA??

SC???

NC????

ttt

TTT!

smokin'guns ,

GA for sure!!!

i am working on raising the money for Atlanta in Dec 06.

JL

hey youre girlfriend when you came to houston was a sweetie... can i have her phone #?

badboyhere,

the hot ring girl or the reporter chick?
let me know ill give up the #.

JL

thanks jamie.. i knew youd come through.. i need both

Hey Clay Spicer, when is your next bar fight against somebody 100 lbs lighter then you. Your comment on this thread was , well you being an asshole!!

WEF's 7-10 are some of the best mma events ever with classic fights such as Conan vs Mo Smith II, Din Thomas vs Jens Pulver, Nog vs Horn, Pele vs Militech & Menne, Trigg vs Cooper etc...

ps have these events ever been released on dvd?

Jamie does put on one hell of an event, for production, to match making, to his staff, his events are always well ran, and exciting for the crowd. The WEF show in ohio a few years ago was the best event i have ever seen live including the UFC.

Wolford

Hey JL, what's up with Sep 30th??

Plus Clementi manages Belcher and he does pretty well getting us good paydays even on smaller shows.

Good luck from WLR Kickboxing and BJJ
www.kickboxingandbjj.com

ttt