Another whiny Harvard law student....

http://www.nationallawjournal.com/home/id=1202679079482/OpEd-Delaying-Exams-Is-Not-a-Request-from-Coddled-Millennials?mcode=1202617074964&curindex=0&slreturn=20141116102531

The editorial he writes is pretty awful, but what makes it worth reading is the comments section - I think it's near unanimous that other attorneys are telling him to grow the fuck up :-P

More seriously, I would like to know if the Harvard profs are seriously considering this.

I would have thought it would be treated like a joke, but let me share some bad news with folks: current med students are being treated as if they are so different that we (faculty) need to attend diversity lectures on "understanding millenial culture," including things like how to maintain their interest since they won't work as hard on things they don't find interesting.

WTF????

My intern shows up late for rounds every day, and I can't yell at her lazy ass because it's a "cultural thing" and I need to understand how to relate to her culture better? ARE YOU SHITTING ME??? She's 12 years younger than me, she's not from goddamn Mars....

Did you see the back and forth some Harvard law prof had with a Chinese food place over $3?  The profs are considering it because they're fucking pathetic too

Mencken - 

Did you see the back and forth some Harvard law prof had with a Chinese food place over $3?  The profs are considering it because they're fucking pathetic too

The prof in Chinesefoodgate stir-fried the CORRECT

As a lawyer from one of the mentioned law schools, this is embarrassing.

LOL that dude is soft as shit.

in

When the story came out about the Columbia law students, I was pretty sure that it was just a way to take advantage of Gen X/Y'ers who are terrified to offend. Which I can understand, even if I don't agree. But that article is cringe-worthy.

Is this satire???

and this is how immigrants from under developed nations will "take all the good jobs"

capitalism gives money to those that already have lots of it, and those willing to dedicate the most to getting it.

Although over the last few weeks many law students have experienced moments of total despair, minutes of inconsolable tears and hours of utter confusion, many of these same students have also spent days in action—days of protesting, of organizing meetings, of drafting emails and letters, and of starting conversations long overdue. We have been synthesizing decades of police interactions, dissecting problems centuries old, and exposing the hypocrisy of silence.

I weep for these poor little lambs

ttt

Amazing. The comments are great.

It must have been hard to write that with his thumb in his mouth.

Is being butthurt valid grounds for filing a motion to continue? Phone Post 3.0