Another WWE run for Batista?

I'm doubtful. Once Hollywood gives wrasslers a few good roles, it's hard to imagine them signing another full-time contract with WWE. Maybe a relationship similar to The Rock, showing up at Mania for a cameo or to run interference. Maybe a Mania match?

Batista never really seemed to resonate with the fans either. He wasn't despised as a heel, he wasn't loved as a face.

"According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Batista is reportedly interested and strongly considering a full-time run with the WWE. The biggest hurdle will be his Hollywood career. If he signs a deal with WWE, Hollywood executives would have to negotiate with WWE which may cause him to lose roles."

Last time they wanted him back he said he only wanted to work a program with HHH. That ship has sailed, but I'd be into him coming back and working with a new talent if his heart is actually in it

In interviews it sounds like he is a big no on that. He was really not happy with how his last run went, lot of bad feelings there. And when he pitched a return program with HHH the WWE basically ignored him. They would need to kiss his ass big time to get him back now.

BigWilliam - In interviews it sounds like he is a big no on that. He was really not happy with how his last run went, lot of bad feelings there. And when he pitched a return program with HHH the WWE basically ignored him. They would need to kiss his ass big time to get him back now.

No reason for him to return. His last run was awful. He was booed non stop. He created “Batista Heat”.

Batista and the Rock "Hollywood big shots" tag team for a run into mania, that comes out to shit on every lesser actor in the company for a bit. Miz follows them around and they get him to take beatings for them anf forced him to tag with Cena to beat them.

Won't happen but it would be kind of funny.

Batista's star power is much stronger now. If he came back, fans would cheer him to the moon.

CryLikeAGoat - Batista's star power is much stronger now. If he came back, fans would cheer him to the moon.

So you think they'd (G)root for him?

;)

Irregardless, little Dave Batista...

Taco Muncher - 
CryLikeAGoat - Batista's star power is much stronger now. If he came back, fans would cheer him to the moon.

So you think they'd (G)root for him?

;)

That was the issue last time. Batista supposedly wanted to come back as a heel, they insisted on trying to get him over as a face champion, the Yes Movement was in full-swing, and he ended up being the heel anyways. Had his character jerked all over the map, and when he was supposed to be getting cheered dickheads (like me) were making fun of his skinny jeans.

I would imagine he would only come back if he could do it his way. And I think that means against HHH.

ChaosOverkill -

Batista and the Rock "Hollywood big shots" tag team for a run into mania, that comes out to shit on every lesser actor in the company for a bit. Miz follows them around and they get him to take beatings for them anf forced him to tag with Cena to beat them.

Won't happen but it would be kind of funny.

Agree 100% on this. Good to see you still killing it as always, Chaos!