Another Xanax episode

Hilldo - You seem like a class A piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0
A+ Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - You sound like an idiot and should stop taking pills.if someone dropped a pill in my girls drink id smash your teeth into your head and your lucky no one did. Phone Post 3.0
You wouldn't have done shit you internet pussy bag Phone Post 3.0

Whatever you think you fucking pill head faggot. Phone Post 3.0

It was funny till u said you spiked some poor girls drink. Mixing zan and alcohol can be deadly but I'm cool with it if u want to do it to ur self or if anyone wants to do it but that chick doesn't know she took a zan and could drink a ton and if she's never taken it half a bar could be considered alot Phone Post 3.0

Btw I did two full bars last night didn't even faze me I'm not a kid tho zans can be fun but you don't force drugs on ppl its fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Couple weeks ago I had the yellow bars, if I took 2 I would literally just wake up the next day. Not even remembering how or when I passed out. If I took just one it was like a nonstop battle to stay awake, no fun or buzz at all. Had the DR switch me to diazepam hoping it would not knock me out like the other stuff did. When I take one it helps a little with anxiety, not a ton though. So last night chilling on my couch, had a couple of drinks and popped 2 to see if it made me feel any better. I woke up in bed fully clothed this morning.

Same here, I have no idea how anyone could abuse the drug. It's either an instant blackout or you pass out wherever you stand. Phone Post 3.0

i dont like xanax either but u are either taking too much or combining it with booze if you are constantly blacking out on it...ive taken it many times and it chills me out but also makes me into a very dull person..i get tired and dont feel like doing shit..i dont understand the appeal..at least with klonopin u dont get tired..

i know a uy who take 8 mgs of xanax a day..pops a 2 mg bar as soon as he wakes up...ridiculous..

plus, another bad thing about benzos is they kill my boner and sex rive..u just dont give a shit about anything when on it..

tanner904 - It was funny till u said you spiked some poor girls drink. Mixing zan and alcohol can be deadly but I'm cool with it if u want to do it to ur self or if anyone wants to do it but that chick doesn't know she took a zan and could drink a ton and if she's never taken it half a bar could be considered alot Phone Post 3.0
This. Fuck u OP. That was a little bitch move and you could have seriously hurt her. Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - You sound like a psychopath OP. Phone Post 3.0
Or a kid.

...who has zero respect for others as evident in his utter disregard for this person's safety.

Dosers are typically junkies and rapists..

Snorting Xanax wasn't the first indicator of his disability, i'm sure... Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

This is the kind of shit I warn my daughter about when she went to college. I show her these stories. She now brings her own drink to a party in a sports bottle and never leaves it.

Shroom Haze - Welp, I was under drugs and I regret nothing. Suck my balls Phone Post 3.0

Would you have done any of that sober?

Jack Carter -
Shroom Haze - Welp, I was under drugs and I regret nothing. Suck my balls Phone Post 3.0

No, like I said I blacked out and shit happens when you're on Xanax like not giving a fuck. I accept all the backlash because I don't know any of you people and it doesn't bother me. Am I supposed to feel bad because of a bunch of posters on here telling me I'm an ass? They could all suck my dick because I'll never see any of you in real life. Phone Post 3.0

You seem like a real cunt Phone Post 3.0

Lol fuckin jackass. Don't spike people's drink at all. That shit is not fun if someone isn't expecting it. Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - Couple weeks ago I had the yellow bars, if I took 2 I would literally just wake up the next day. Not even remembering how or when I passed out. If I took just one it was like a nonstop battle to stay awake, no fun or buzz at all. Had the DR switch me to diazepam hoping it would not knock me out like the other stuff did. When I take one it helps a little with anxiety, not a ton though. So last night chilling on my couch, had a couple of drinks and popped 2 to see if it made me feel any better. I woke up in bed fully clothed this morning.

Same here, I have no idea how anyone could abuse the drug. It's either an instant blackout or you pass out wherever you stand. Phone Post 3.0
Nailed it. I literally get no buzz off Xanax, was subscribed diezipam and both just made me tired as fuck. I don't understand why people take them. Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
Shroom Haze - 
Jack Carter -

No, like I said I blacked out and shit happens when you're on Xanax like not giving a fuck. I accept all the backlash because I don't know any of you people and it doesn't bother me. Am I supposed to feel bad because of a bunch of posters on here telling me I'm an ass? They could all suck my dick because I'll never see any of you in real life. Phone Post 3.0

No, you're supposed to feel bad because YOU ACTUALLY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.

Really? Because I feel like the opposite right now. Now run along you little turd Phone Post 3.0

Shroom Haze -
Tiresias -
Shroom Haze - 
Jack Carter -

Really? Because I feel like the opposite right now. Now run along you little turd Phone Post 3.0
Good troll thread. 8/10 Phone Post 3.0

Xanax isnt water soluable, so snorting it doesnt get you high. If you get high from snorting xanax its only because it goes down your nasal passages and you end up swallowing the "drip". Next time let the xanax melt under your tounge or just swallow it.

doobie -
Shroom Haze -
Tiresias -
Shroom Haze - 
Jack Carter -

Good troll thread. 8/10 Phone Post 3.0
Thanks VU Phone Post 3.0