Anthony Birchak talks about the MFC being shady

https://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/alan-jouban-anthony-birchak?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guests were Model turned Actor turned Fighter Alan Jouban as well as Anthony Birchak. Alan talks about how much he loves being married, even though he realizes how much tail he could get. He talks about winning his 1st UFC Fight and all the struggles that he had to go through to get there. We talk about War Machine, give our picks for this weeks fights and more,

Anthony Birchak talks about leaving MFC and having Mark Pavelich spread rumors about him in order to make his life difficult. He talks about his amateur wrestling career, his upcoming fight against Joe Soto and more.

Hope you enjoy the show.
Adam

in. Awesome podcast. You need to do more a week tho as wating really burns my chicken 

Santo Amaro -

in. Awesome podcast. You need to do more a week tho as wating really burns my chicken 

Thanks man. If it was up to me I would do one every day. Phone Post 3.0

Perhaps the Pav should start another "We're number 3!" thread.

BackOffWarchild -

Hope you enjoyed the show Phone Post 3.0

Very cool. Can't wait to listen to it. I've trained with Birchak off and on over the last couple years. I even talked about him in my book. He will be a force in the UFC. Can't wait. He's a good guy.

In Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - 
BackOffWarchild -

I'm not normally one for podcasts.  The only one I ever listen to with regularity is when Simmons and his friend try to guess the Vegas spreads during football season.  That said, this was a quality listen, and I will likely be a future patron.

Good stuff, and VTFU.

BackOffWarchild -
Adam Hunter - 
BackOffWarchild -

I'm not normally one for podcasts.  The only one I ever listen to with regularity is when Simmons and his friend try to guess the Vegas spreads during football season.  That said, this was a quality listen, and I will likely be a future patron.

Good stuff, and VTFU.

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry I thought this was about a different MFC. Phone Post 3.0