Anthony Bourdain's parts unknown

Anybody see last season? Thinking about buying it on amazon video.

How much? Phone Post 3.0

Don't know the price, typically all of his episodes were on youtube. Can't find them anywhere. I like his show enough, that I'm willing to buy it (being that I'm very cheap, that says something)

I like the show but I think Bourdain is a douche. The spots are interesting and the camera work is worth watching.

I love that show so much that I find myself pretty much only watching his shows when I watch tv. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I love that show so much that I find myself pretty much only watching his shows when I watch tv. Phone Post 3.0

The show Is great, I love it. He's a brilliant host, and the direction/camera work is awesome.

Love all of his stuff. I've purchased everything from No Res to Parts Unknown. Wished they did another season of Layover. Phone Post 3.0

Great series

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I prefer Andrew Zimmern's show to any of Bourdain's shows

But I do quite like Parts Unknown. As everyone noted, the camera work is stellar.

TFK_HossPearson - Love all of his stuff. I've purchased everything from No Res to Parts Unknown. Wished they did another season of Layover. Phone Post 3.0

The layover was great.

i have an affinity for parts unknown In particular due to the fact that its more culture based, ie its not all about food. I'm watching the Jerusalem episode right now...utterly brilliant.

12erInMyKaepingHoles - I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I prefer Andrew Zimmern's show to any of Bourdain's shows

But I do quite like Parts Unknown. As everyone noted, the camera work is stellar.

He's charismatic as all hell, but I find myself dry heaving whenever I end up watching his show.

Lol, yeah, Zimmern eats some nasty shit.

The Jerusalem and Tokyo episodes of Parts Unknown are really, really fucking good.

I really like the show.  I watch it a lot.  I like his wife even more because she is a BJJ beast.  

They just seem like people youd like to sit down and share a meal or drinks with. 

^ yep, I would kill to shoot the shit with him.

What country would you like to visit with him and hang out at?

I don't think I've seen a single episode yet.

Does he pull his pretentious "Americans won't appreciate this" shit like he did on his old show?

Kostakio - What country would you like to visit with him and hang out at?

Italy. 

Provided I make enough moneyz in my life, I'm moving my family back to the old country. 

PatK - 

I don't think I've seen a single episode yet.

Does he pull his pretentious "Americans won't appreciate this" shit like he did on his old show?

Many years ago I read Kitchen Confidential and thought it was a very well written book, but I really disliked Bourdain, or at least what I thought he represented.

As the years have gone by I've found his books and shows have evolved for the better.

But I've always been a pretentious douche myself

he probably has one of the best gigs in television

gets paid an insane amount of money to basically go any where he wants in the world with his friends and enjoy the international food/culture with some of the best chefs...