Anthony Jeselnik=Complete and total hack. Discuss

Watched like 10 mins. Of his Caligula special and couldn't stomach any more.
Am I alone? Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Janthony Ezzlejik is rolling in is his grave. Phone Post 3.0

I worked at a club that did comedy every week on Friday and Saturday for nine years. Saw lots of great comics, and this useless motherfucker rips everyone from low level openers to well known headliners. Phone Post 3.0

Some of it is funny, but it's all stolen, old and or hacker. Phone Post 3.0

*Hackey Phone Post 3.0

Not a hack at all. You can think someone isn't funny but that doesn't make them hack. Phone Post 3.0

I find him funny - on the Charlie Sheen roast: "you know what you never hear; 'Too few black people.' - after someone chirped there were "too many whites" on the dais. Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM - I think he's funny and thought everyone else did (that wasn't an uptight religious person). I'm surprised. Phone Post 3.0
This.

I thought his special was pretty funny.

He had a funny joke about washing a baby that I always thought was hilarious, and generally I think "dead baby" jokes are old hat and have run their course. Phone Post 3.0

Saw him live a month ago and he killed from start to finish. Phone Post 3.0

his show used to make me lol

He just comes off as trying too hard to be shocking. I'm all for that kind if humor but he should work on how it's delivered. Saying jokes in a monotone voice hoping it's crazy enough to make people gasp isn't hard to do. Phone Post 3.0

I love standup comedy and this dude is one of the few comics I hate. I watched his show. Terrible. Most jokes fell flat. He was trying too hard to be offensive that he forgot to be funny. Phone Post 3.0

HollywoodHondaHousey - He just comes off as trying too hard to be shocking. I'm all for that kind if humor but he should work on how it's delivered. Saying jokes in a monotone voice hoping it's crazy enough to make people gasp isn't hard to do. Phone Post 3.0
Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0

Only seen ads on tv for his show, seemed like a poor man's Tosh to me.

HollywoodHondaHousey - He just comes off as trying too hard to be shocking. I'm all for that kind if humor but he should work on how it's delivered. Saying jokes in a monotone voice hoping it's crazy enough to make people gasp isn't hard to do. Phone Post 3.0

I find him funny, but because of that I can only take him in small doses.

UGCTT_Dinamita - I love standup comedy and this dude is one of the few comics I hate. I watched his show. Terrible. Most jokes fell flat. He was trying too hard to be offensive that he forgot to be funny. Phone Post 3.0

His show took a couple episodes for me to "get". But towards the end of it, it really hit its stride IMo. The two episodes that had TJ Miller as a guest was some of the most hilarious shit. Talking about raping people with wolverine claws and Eric Andre lighting off fire crackers got Jesilnik so pissed off, it was fucking awesome.

He's fuckin hilarious. Go back to watching Jeff Foxworthy op Phone Post 3.0

HollywoodHondaHousey - He just comes off as trying too hard to be shocking. I'm all for that kind if humor but he should work on how it's delivered. Saying jokes in a monotone voice hoping it's crazy enough to make people gasp isn't hard to do. Phone Post 3.0
Really? Funny because thousands try and not too many succeed to it must not be that easy. Plus I don't see you doing it with any success so I guess you suck worse than those who have tried and failed Phone Post 3.0

I think the man is funny as hell actually.

I thought he was funny in that roast and I was excited for his special and his show before it premiered.

Both were absolutely terrible. He's more than welcome to fall off a cliff as long as he takes Amy Schumer with him.

PS - While trying to think of Schumers last name, I found this photo that made me laugh quite a bit.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/06/1415252315296_Image_galleryImage_NEW_YORK_NY_NOVEMBER_05_C.JPG