Anthony Johnson arrested again lol

was this guy just perusing his cc statements from two & a half years ago or what ?

and shame on him if true

This is around the same time he got arrested for domestic violence and a claimed to be indigent to the court.

The domestic violence charge from 2019, that is, not the one from 2009. That was a different charge and a different victim.

And don’t forget the stalking and threats from 2014, with a completely different victim.

Turns out Rumble isn’t a nice guy.

5 Likes

This really is Rumble Johnson lol??

Insert Matt Serra Good Fuck Im

2 Likes

Whatever. Anthony’s middle name is Rumble. They have the wrong guy…

6 Likes

Damn so they arrested him like right after his fight lol that sucks

2 Likes

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

1 Like

Damn, Rumble needs to head out to New Mexico and start eating organic cactus, flowers and shit with Diego and Fabia. Needs to study at the School of Sefl Awareness, medicate, grow… do you understand? All that bodybuilding he was doing is destroying his BODY, MIND and SPIRIT. Only Fabia can reach him. Lets pray Guru Fabia guides him to enlightenment.

6 Likes

Anthony Johnson arrested after Bellator debut win for alleged 2019 use of stolen credit card

2 years ago allegedly

What The Hell Wtf GIF by The Lonely Island

1 Like

The guy can KO anyone on Planet Earth.

I am good with letting him brawl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrU3UPLn5No/?igshid=fhqt9acadjdq

Good lord. I don’t know how to post videos from Instagram.

1 Like

^^HOLY SHIT!! HE GRABS HIS OWN MOTHER’S ASS, HANDFULL STYLE^^^

Correction, even worse, his OWN GRANDMOTHER’S ASS!!!

He always seems somewhat classy in post fight interviews but I guess he’s not. I don’t feel so bad about despising him while he was at 170 missing weight every fight against people half his size.

1 Like

Would have been awesome if they arrested him on the way to the cage.

3 Likes