Anthony Johnson has the key to beat jones

Definitely an interesting match up. Let's see how Rumbles does in the next few.

Jesus all ready really??
Well that's that Rumble is the second coming. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER JESUS

Jones has caught multiple low kicks and turned them into trip takedowns. Even did so against Glover iirc.

Johnson doesn't want to be on his back. Against anybody.

Johnson also got pot shotted quite a few times by Davis, who is no where near Jones' level standing.

Johnson is actually a very similar fighter to Glover, and we just watched what happens there.

jTheHybridwolff - Jesus all ready really??
Yep.

Say otherwise and neckbeards will vote you down.

People here get very emotionally invested in Jones winning.

I look at it this way, Jones losing won't make my life any better nor will his winning change a thing either.

I hope someone can be competitive against him such as Gus but I'm not crying if he wins or going to cheer in the streets if he were to lose.

Rumble Johnson is now the internet fan's new favorite fighter. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
jTheHybridwolff - Jesus all ready really??
Yep.

Say otherwise and neckbeards will vote you down.

People here get very emotionally invested in Jones winning.

I look at it this way, Jones losing won't make my life any better nor will his winning change a thing either.

I hope someone can be competitive against him such as Gus but I'm not crying if he wins or going to cheer in the streets if he were to lose.

Rumble Johnson is now the internet fan's new favorite fighter. Phone Post 3.0
You sir get a Big Vtfu ! Phone Post 3.0

How is his eye poke defense? Not good huh?

Trane - AJ is too slow and his cardio is still questionable. Jones in 3rd or 4th.

I thought AJ looked pretty damn quick actually. He was fighting relaxed but throwing fast. Working with one of the best kick boxers in the world will do that.

I knew we'd see the A.J vs. Jones threads tonight. Lets see how he does in his next match before we start printing new bibles.

Rumble can beat Jones. 205 Rumble is an animal. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - I'm probably not going to mark that.
Yeah, it doesnt seem safe to Phone Post 3.0

He had amazing head movement tonight Phone Post 3.0

I look foward to AJ vs jones but will bet on jones everytime Phone Post 3.0

The key to beating Jones is to not have any eyes.

OP is delusional if he thinks all it takes is a low kick to dethrone jones Phone Post

I like Rumble Johnson but he isn't ready for Jones. Johnson looked intimidated at the post fight press conference when Jones interacted with him.

If he fights like he dud tonight he will look better than gkover Phone Post 3.0

rumble has the right attitude.. one fight at a time and go from there rather than crying about the top ten fighters not fighting each other enough

Are we talking the same Rumble who was obviously gassed throughout the 3rd round against a no-action Phil Davis?