Anthony Njokuani v. Edson Barboza

Wouldn't be surprised if a year and a couple fights from now, Barboza is considered top ten in the org. He's good.

love this fight can't wait... betw this fight and shogun i am ready to buy my ticket.

Barboza KO's anyone attempting to stand with him and he doesn't seem to be easy to take down or hold down.He wins.

Are people really gonna jump on the bandwagon here and act like Anthony has NO chance

Dominique Robinson - Are people really gonna jump on the bandwagon here and act like Anthony has NO chance

thi$

i agree but at least he gets to prove it against one the other legitimately good technical strikers the ufc has signed at 155.

i would like to see barboza also face andre winner and gomi,

This should be a entertaining fight. Just watched some of barboza's fights and am already a big fan of Anthony. Not sure on the outcome just know we the fans win regardless.

I've been extremely excited about Barboza since Byron Byrd put me onto him after he TKOd ATT's Jose Figueroa and man that dude has not disappointed. his UFC debut was one of the most exciting ones, he was in trouble against a guy with a pretty decent rubber guard, came through and whupped that ass! stoked for this...gonna be one GREAT KICKBOXING MATCH :D

I matched the fight between Edson and Jose.They are both great fighters who had difficulty finding fights.I was able to book them in a defense of Edson's RMMA lightweight title.

Even the casual fans could feel the atmosphere change as these two hooked up.We had Edson on our show before so I knew he was legit and I had trained quite a bit with Jose a few years earlier so I knew what he could do as well.Two great fighters who may meet again in the UFC.

Count me in on the Barboza bandwagon.He has the talent,drive,intangibles and a great team at the Armory with everything in place.Can't wait to see him compete again.

Anthony via ko or tko. Anthony has outclassed all of his oppenents on the feet. The pourage eater hit him with a spingging backfist that landed on the neck. I think it was a one in a million. If you stand if front of Anthony your going down. Im predicting Edson WILL SHOOT in this fight.

I think Edson wins by Leg Kicks again.  I don't see him losing until he meets someone that can check them effectively.  Until then, he'll end up chopping you down. 

Anthony by KO. Calling it.  Bump this after the fight.

War Njokuani!

Crazy Joe,

I might just take you up on that bet.

Lol at people talking so much about Edsons leg kicks.....wait till you see his rt hand! Where it hits, hair grows no more!

You'll see.  Guys haven't attacked Anthony aggressively on the feet yet (like Edson will).  There's a reason for that,...just wait. 

^^^^^^^this^^^^^ <br /><br />In his last fight he got caught by a spinning back fist and never recovered.Up to that point ,he was in control of the fight.I am a fan of both fighters .Both are very skilled.Anthony's game is just tighter.Edsons legs kicks wont even b a factor.the kicks will b checked. as soon as he feel anthonys right hand the fight will change.so unless Barbosa takes it to the ground I don't see him winning.Barbosa vs cerrone is another great fight to be made in the future.still,a great fight I can't wait to see.

I think this fight is 50/50, it's crazy to me so many people are picking Edson with utter confidence. I saw him fight live at 123 and he's fucking awesome but Anthony is no joke.

Twostep - I think this fight is 50/50, it's crazy to me so many people are picking Edson with utter confidence. I saw him fight live at 123 and he's fucking awesome but Anthony is no joke.

I've seen just about all of his fights within the exception of the first 3 or so and I'm still picking him to win. mainly because guys he's faced had wicked stand up skills themselves...

ttt