Anthony Perkins hit on me

When I was about 22 I worked for a large travel agency in Los Angeles as a ticket delivery person. My primary job responsibility was dropping airline tickets off at famous people's homes and offices. As a result I naturally came into contact with many A list stars.

On a particularly hot day I was dispatched to Anthony Perkins home in the Hollywood hills. Arriving I was met at the gate outside by Anthony himself. He was wearing khaki pants and a white T shirt. I probably had on my go-to cut off yellow mesh half shirt that showed off my bare mid-drift and a pair of waaaayyy too short candy apple red spandex shorts.

Anthony took one look at me and began to salivate like a castaway looking at a picnic basket.

He offered to take me inside for some "tea" which I immediately understood meant rough anal sex.

I kind of eye fucked him, then declined his invitation. Honestly there's no way I was going into Perkins' house alone with him after seeing "PSYCHO". I may have been a sexy youth but I was no fool.

In the end I bade farewell to my new admirer and sadly never had any occasion to return, but oh what an afternoon that was! 

Just thinking about it now makes my special purpose tingle :)

100% Truth.

Sounds like he really wanted to hide his sausage in your WFA.

He really did! Oh and if a mod could move this thread to the REAL forum that would be great: )

TIA

What's up bro?

I'm living back here now, after falling down at a trolley stop in San Francisco and suffering a traumatic brain injury that put me in the hospital for two months, the first month in a  medically-induced coma.  I'm still suffering from residual symptoms and I'm in the middle of applying for SSDI, which is taking forever.

TenOfSwords - 

What's up bro?

I'm living back here now, after falling down at a trolley stop in San Francisco and suffering a traumatic brain injury that put me in the hospital for two months, the first month in a  medically-induced coma.  I'm still suffering from residual symptoms and I'm in the middle of applying for SSDI, which is taking forever.

Hey buddy hope you're doing ok good luck w everything ;)

Can we have pics of yourself to see if his lust was justified?

Let me try and dig a few out

Thanks for the boner

holly9000 - Let me try and dig a few out

"tea" is rough anal sex?

Damnit! Here all this time I thought it was coffee!

Congrats on avoiding AIDS.

Not bad!

I'd let you blow me for sure.

holly9000 -

Niiicccee

The ‘Know anyone who dated a celebrity?’ thread made me think of this, in case you never heard my Anthony Perkins story…ttt

How was the Earl GAY?

Was his white t-shirt tucked into the khakis or hanging loose?

1 Like
Soul Gravy - Was his white t-shirt tucked into the khakis or hanging loose?

French tuck.  

Soup and Beer - 
holly9000 - Let me try and dig a few out

![|403x226](upload://eMy43xLKiq3m4D7eOe3ha6tReyV.gif)

LOL

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Soul Gravy - Was his white t-shirt tucked into the khakis or hanging loose?

French tuck.  

The fuck is that?