Anthony pettis injured

Sources say he tore his PCL and may need surgery. You heard it here first Phone Post 3.0

fuck me Phone Post 3.0

You betterb e lying Phone Post 3.0

Never rush through 'em knee injuries, especially when you jump off cages

Same knee? Phone Post 3.0

Say it aint so Phone Post 3.0

Bozzy - I wouldn't doubt it.

Pettis is about to be the Bo Jackson of MMA. We'll be talking about all he could've been and what he could've accomplished.

He's way too young to be this injury prone already. Knee injury, already messed up both shoulders. He'll have a short window of greatness.

Mma is rough man. Hard as hell to stay healthy. Phone Post

Source?

"You better not be foolin'!" - Lloyd Christmas

Pettis is about to be the Bo Jackson of MMA. We'll be talking about all he could've been and what he could've accomplished.

He's way too young to be this injury prone already. Knee injury, already messed up both shoulders. He'll have a short window of greatness.
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully I'm wrong. Would be a shame to see such a talent held back by injuries Phone Post 3.0

I really hope OP is misinformed. I was/am really looking forward to that fight. Phone Post

I have learned now to never get excited about a fight card until the fights are actually happening. In passed years we have even seen many fights canceled the day of......

I would be soooo pissed. As I have 8 tickets to the event. Phone Post 3.0

Bozzy - I wouldn't doubt it.

That would suck! It kinda looks that way, but I really hope you're wrong.

Make Melendez vs Thomson 14 Phone Post

Maybe he just addresses injuries when they come up instead of letting them build up like so many fighters do. He is young, maybe he is being smart and is actually prolonging his career.

I'm not really arguing with your statement.. just being hopeful. Phone Post

Hikikomori - 

Make Melendez vs Thomson 14 Phone Post

Khabib-Thomson IMO, Melendez-Grant for the shot after that.

Pitbull3744 -

Honestly this guy gets injured a lot! Now we have to have him on the shelf for a year also.  Damn injuries just fuck everything up.  

I think that's due to the manner in which he fights.

Look at Iverson in basketball. He was reckless and with his size it led to a lot of injuries and always being banged up.

The opposite of Pettis would be to fight like say Daniel Straus did last week in Bellator.

Fighting that style won't injure you as often.

As a fighter, going balls out can bring you glory (Pettis already a champ).

As a fan, I think we are happier to see them do so even if their careers last as long as their meteoric rise in some cases. Phone Post

Just for more evidence go to Anthony pettis friends Instagram @bitch_killaaa and he has a video of pettis dancing with a chick and he even says he got injured too. So that's more than one source. Sucks cause I was gonna go too Phone Post 3.0