“Anthony_Shots” wanted for questioning in Delphi, IN bridge murders

2 Likes

I’m sure the fine police in Indiana left no stone unturned.

4 Likes

Just pin it on some poor bum and get it off the books.

1 Like

As a Hoosier I can confirm Delphi has been an occult haven for years. They have an annual bacon festival that is so decadent it might as well be Bohemian Grove.

2 Likes

What’s the mascot of the high school?

Not sure in Delphi, i grew up slightly south and we didn’t play them in our conference. Probably something like “The Fat Little Rascals Hat Wearing Child Murderers.”

They are The Oracles.

2 Likes

Oh shit

Are they really? That’s interesting. My HS was the Athenians. Lots of Greek influence around that isn’t necessarily obvious.

1 Like

first thing i thought of

1 Like

Strangely sexy but tf?

Whats this from?

1 Like

^ True Detective S1

2 Likes
2 Likes

@RussFro has murdered and then posed the correct.

True Detective Season 1.

If you haven’t seen it, you should. Everything about it is amazing.

1 Like

Saw this on Twatter, not sure if true:

1 Like

Yes police released quite early they were posed 1/2 mile away from bridge.

Edit: it was the FBI who said this which makes it more credible than small town police believing it imo. Also one article of clothing was missing and they believed was taken as trophy. The guy they were searching was cleared though iirc

2 Likes

The other thing I don’t get is how everyone in this small town didn’t see that picture and know who it was. There are only 3k people. I always assumed it was not a local but this guy worked at the pharmacy so many many people would see and have contact with him

3 Likes

This sounds like horseshit but hand to god it’s true. That town has a Bacon festival every year because they have a huge pork processing facility nearby. It’s a great time with great food, my ex and I use to go every year. The year that the murders happened they had that picture and the sketch pasted everywhere… regardless of that an overwhelming number of middle age dudes were at the festival wearing the same weird little rascals hat. It was truly bizarre.

1 Like
2 Likes