Anthony Smith vs. Ryan Spann

I’m assuming this whole interviews are being bleeped out because of the cursing and not because of shity internet connections, that sucks

5 Likes

Wish we could have heard that

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to me was a great answer glad we got to hear it LOL

3 Likes

It’s uncut here in the UK. Along the lines of “I want my fucking respect, you guys don’t give me any fucking respect, you all say Anthony Smith is a shitty fighter, fuck you all”

Dunno where he’s getting this from, probably listens to Twitter dudes too much

9 Likes

Smith turned Spann over with a sweet half nelson.

5 Likes

Anthony…you are on the commentary team…you should know that a string of expletives means no one can hear you on ESPN+ in the US. Come on, man…

2 Likes

Never fails to amaze me that a country that’s all about it’s freedoms doesn’t allow a fist fighter to say fuck on late night TV!

6 Likes

That we pay money to subscribe to nonetheless.

1 Like

It’s not that “the country” doesn’t let him. The police didn’t intervene. His boss doesn’t want that to be part of the show he hired Smith for.

1 Like

Anthony is a gladiator. Love that guy

4 Likes

I wonder if they’ll allow it once Disney starts making rated R movies

Disney movies should have been R Rated for years, have you seen the beginning of Up? Or Bridge To Terabithia? Movies fucked me up for life dammit

Man I’m not gonna lie I really like Anthony, and I love the way he consistently humbles people.

I think it’s necessary for him to stay motivated. I do hear people say Anthony is done and have said it for years. However, I absolutely do think that he seeks out this information so that he can use it as fuel. Some fighters do that.