Anthony Smiths Exposes Jon Jones For Failing EVERY Drug Test The Week Before Their Fight

Why is this not bigger news?

4 Likes

I mean, this was made public at the time no?? Didn’t they say he would continue testing positive due to pulsing or some other horse shit?? I’m not sticking up for Jones BTW… I just think they’ve(the NSAC) already made excuses for this.

4 Likes

Lots of context missing. Was this the pulsing thing? What is failing “every” drug test? Why would the commission tell Anthony that his opponent failed a drug test instead of just suspending the fighter who failed?

If you fight Jones, Lesnar or Cyborg, then you’re fighting a cheat. Dont moan after the fight when you were happy to take the payday, if you don’t wanna fights drugs cheats, don’t fight those 3

15 Likes

Why just those 3? Because it’s easier and more convenient to forget about Ortega, Cerrone, Anderson, etc…?

1 Like

Because those are 3 major obvious repeat offenders.

Stop acting like an obtuse dick. Not everything has to be an argument.

6 Likes

Why so triggered? It’s a legit question and iirc Cyborg only popped once. Same amount Cerrone, Ortega, and Anderson.

This will stand in court

1 Like

Because Jones & Cyborg act holier than thou when they’re the most obvious drugs cheats in MMA

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered what brand these tainted supplements are so I can buy it myself.

6 Likes

Cyborg failed 2 drug tests… 1 for stanozanol and 1 for a steroid masking agent.

3 Likes

Because everybody knows he is using the stuff.

4 Likes

I just don’t understand the inconsistent picking and choosing who to shun.

If you’re going to fault a fighter for failing a test one time, why not put the same guilt on any/every fighter if they fail one time?

Same logic applies to failing twice. Why can someone fail twice and be mentioned on one’s shitlist but others who fail twice do not get mentioned on one’s shit list?

1 Like

Jones deserves every bit of hate he gets.

11 Likes

Tito Ortiz is still the best 205 pounder of the night.

5 Likes

Lesnar was coming right out of WWE, gee maybe he might have some shit left in his system. Oh yeah, the WWE wellness policy that has a 55 year old, 4’3 230 lb. Rey Mysterio bouncing around like a methed up chihuahua.

Likely true, but Anthony just didn’t seem to show up in that fight. Like so many guys who fight Jones, he just looked off. Seems like many guys get starstruck and have trouble performing against Jones.

1 Like

Still couldn’t beat Nunes on her best gay…day

1 Like

If True I hope Smith recorded at least one phone call from the commission because legally it’s a one consent state and he would receive a better pay day than IMG is giving him per fight.

Would you treat someone who’d stolen a Mars Bar different to someone who’d stolen a Car?

There’s levels to it. Any athlete who uses peds is a piece of shit, especially in combat sports. Ortega was young and dumb, Anderson was old and injured. These things aren’t excuses, but they certainly mean I’d bring up career long cheats like Jones & Cyborg first. And drugs cheats poster boy Barnett of course, let’s not forget him