Anti-fascist Antifa can't define fascism

4ltr...
Fuck Antifa....

Gay Chris Weidman had them shook.

We grew up being taught the right were inarticulate cavemen and the left were deep thinking doves,it's not like that at all. Your not going to see a pretty girl putting a flower in the end of a soldiers rifle,now their represented by mouldy locks.

This is about as good as the OG leftists grasp on racism.  Derp.

I thought that Fascism was anything that they don't agree with.

Babbling idiots.

warmonky - We grew up being taught the right were inarticulate cavemen and the left were deep thinking doves,it's not like that at all. Your not going to see a pretty girl putting a flower in the end of a soldiers rifle,now their represented by mouldy locks.

yeah people are pretty fucking stupid

lol this is the only place I hear about Antifa and I live in a very liberal area

Ragnarr Loðbrók - 

What is funny is that Hitler was a Catholic, and the Vatican set up and paid for Die Spinne.

Christians believe in Christ, and Abraham (but they toned it down)

Jews believe in Abraham.

Muslims believe in Abraham.

The puzzel is there, OG members. The answer is, "who wants to change sides"?

What God rules them all?

It is sick.

The Nazis replaced Christmas with winter solstice,they were not christian.

Hocky -

Gay Chris Weidman had them shook.

Lmao

Campus Reform does good work.

Later

Later

StankieEdgar - lol this is the only place I hear about Antifa and I live in a very liberal area

Fish probably aren't aware of water, either.

Ragnarr Loðbrók - 

What is funny is that Hitler was a Catholic, and the Vatican set up and paid for Die Spinne.

Christians believe in Christ, and Abraham (but they toned it down)

Jews believe in Abraham.

Muslims believe in Abraham.

The puzzel is there, OG members. The answer is, "who wants to change sides"?

What God rules them all?

It is sick.

Hitler was an apostate who rejected the Catholicism he was nominally exposed tp as a kid, and made use of a bizarre heretical offshoot of mainline Protestantism called "Practical Christianity" that was popular in Germany at the time. He had a fondness for both Islam and Shinto, which he saw as "warrior religions". Mostly, he was a pantheist and a self-worshipper. His paganism is probably overplayed, and he mocked Himmler for his obsession with neo-paganism.

Hitler hated Catholicism, the Pope, and the German Bishop with a passion.

The Pope returned the feeling, and greenlighted several assassination attempts on Hitler by Catholics working with the Vatican, and provided intelligence and material support. Sadly, they failed, although "Operation Valhallah" came closest. Pope Pius funneled information to the allied intelligence services, as "Wild Bill" Donovan acknowledged.

The Stewed Owl - 
StankieEdgar - lol this is the only place I hear about Antifa and I live in a very liberal area

Fish probably aren't aware of water, either.

LOL, even biased left sources like CNN and MSNBC occasionally report on them, even though at first it was a glowing review saying "they are like my grandfather on D day".

Sure we talk about them more than they probably deserve, but it's because they are a radical movement that shouldn't get a pass for their violent behavior as they have been by the MSM.

StankieEdgar - lol this is the only place I hear about Antifa and I live in a very liberal area

They are always in the Fake News.

CNN loves Antifa, they even justify their brown shirt tactics.

"Crow, who was involved with Antifa for almost 30 years, said members use violence as a means of self-defense and they believe property destruction does not equate to violence.

"There is a place for violence. Is that the world that we want to live in? No. Is it the world we want to inhabit? No. Is it the world we want to create? No. But will we push back? Yes," Crow said.

Levin said Antifa activists feel the need to partake in violence because "they believe that elites are controlling the government and the media. So they need to make a statement head-on against the people who they regard as racist."

"There's this 'It's going down' mentality and this 'Hit them with your boots' mentality that goes back many decades to confrontations that took place, not only here in the American South, but also in places like Europe," he added."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

This quote is hilarious. Antifa is acting as the henchmen for the elite and are doing it's bidding. Their rallies are funded by the elite.

Levin said Antifa activists feel the need to partake in violence because "they believe that elites are controlling the government and the media. So they need to make a statement head-on against the people who they regard as racist."

Ragnarr Loðbrók -
StankieEdgar - lol this is the only place I hear about Antifa and I live in a very liberal area

Are the videos fake, then?

No. Just saying I only ever here about 'em on here. Judging by the other responses to what I said I apparently need to watch CNN. No thanks.