Anti Goes to DC

Going for 5 days. I've already got all the major stuff on my list. Memorials, the whitehouse, the Smithsonian, botanical garden, etc.

I want the other stuff. Places to eat, things off the beaten path.

Go! Phone Post

Make sure to duck the bullets. Phone Post

Go up to Georgetown and rent a kayak, my friends and I did that when we were there and had a blast. Lots of great scenery up that way. Phone Post

PanRoastedJinx - Make sure to duck the bullets. Phone Post

I'll be sure to take the red pill before I leave. Phone Post

manzuri - Go up to Georgetown and rent a kayak, my friends and I did that when we were there and had a blast. Lots of great scenery up that way. Phone Post

I live in NC and used to kayak frequently. I'm looking for more of an urban adventure. I get plenty of nature here. What else you got? Phone Post

Eat at shake shack Phone Post

PanRoastedJinx - 

Make sure to duck the bullets. Phone Post

Sounds like he's hitting the mall not bringing his pitbull and shooting dice in SouthEast.

You can always hit up Ben's Chili Bowl, hit up a Nats game if you wanna watch a real tragedy.

MDAlex - Eat at shake shack Phone Post

It sounds greasy. Is it greasy? :( Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson -
PanRoastedJinx -  Make sure to duck the bullets. Phone Post

Sounds like he's hitting the mall not bringing his pitbull and shooting dice in SouthEast.

You can always hit up Ben's Chili Bowl, hit up a Nats game if you wanna watch a real tragedy.

Chili? Maybe. But if I end up a spending my vacation on the toilet you're going to owe me. Phone Post

RawrAnti! -

It's heavenly Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson -

Ben's chilli bowl is a good one just to say you've been there. Personally I didn't see what the big deal was. Phone Post

manzuri -
OneGloveJimmerson -

Ben's chilli bowl is a good one just to say you've been there. Personally I didn't see what the big deal was. Phone Post

I'll follow your lead on that one. I don't really go to places just to say I've been. Phone Post

MDAlex -
RawrAnti! -

It's heavenly Phone Post

That's another word for greasy isn't it? :) Phone Post