Anti-Semite Trump Signs EO Targeting AntiSemitism!

Racist, bigoted Trump!

KAG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqeicv7UPUs

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wait, Reddit told me he was anti Semitic today

Now if you DONT hate Jews you're a Nazi.

Racist, because it disproportionately targets blacks!

huge overreach. All the Campus free speech warriors are oddly silent on this decree.

T Bag - huge overreach. All the Campus free speech warriors are oddly silent on this decree.

Lol, completely agree. Tribalism at its finest

logic672 -
T Bag - huge overreach. All the Campus free speech warriors are oddly silent on this decree.

Lol, completely agree. Tribalism at its finest

Countdown to accusations of us being leftist antifa snowflakes...

And those that were all about shutting down other's free speach are now bitching that it infringes on free speech.   Both sides are hypocrites.  Personally I think it's wrong, people have the right to show what kind of shitbags they really are.

T Bag - huge overreach. All the Campus free speech warriors are oddly silent on this decree.

Asking that while laws like title 9 exist, Jews should be included is an overreach? That's all this does. It doesn't add more to the law other than the word "Jews". Now if you want to talk about gettign rid of title 9 I'm all for it. However while it exists making sure no one race has protection while another does not is fair treatment, no?

Where is the overreach? I just read the EO and I see nothing of the sort.

I do however, see this:

This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations. 

The resident libtards are oddly silent on this one.

Hate420 - 

Here they are. There are a bunch college leftists crying about it because they can't spew their hate against Jews anymore while being activists for BDS and Hammas. 

Criticism of Israel is not anti Semitic, bds must be having an impact.

Great news, this means that the liberal media can no longer talk shit about Ivanka or Kushner.

David@accu - 
Hate420 - 

Here they are. There are a bunch college leftists crying about it because they can't spew their hate against Jews anymore while being activists for BDS and Hammas. 

Here comes emotional David to the rescue.

The freedom to boycott something is part of free speech. This EO is about stifling free speech. There can be no other interpretation.

If Judaism is a nationality, then so is Christianity and Islam. Will you cheer their inclusion into the nationality club too?

David@accu - 
T Bag - huge overreach. All the Campus free speech warriors are oddly silent on this decree.

Asking that while laws like title 9 exist, Jews should be included is an overreach? That's all this does. It doesn't add more to the law other than the word "Jews". Now if you want to talk about gettign rid of title 9 I'm all for it. However while it exists making sure no one race has protection while another does not is fair treatment, no?

It was interpreted that way through the Bush and Obama eras, this just gives it legal teeth. I think the term "color" in the statute should be eliminated as a vestige of Victorian pseudo-science and replaced with "ethnicity", if we're going to have it.