Anti-Trump Supporters explaining why they are...

lol

Hundreds of these videos circulating which illustrates that the racists, sexists, and uneducated are actually a common characteristic of liberals and the left.

Toss in that they are more prone to violence, hypocrisy, ignorance, and thuggery and you get a totalitarian group that society and the world could do without.

I like the ones where they are asked what they think of Killary's tax policy and they are unanimous that they love it. But the interviewer was actually asking them about Trump's tax policy.

Liberals are the dumbest people on earth. FACT. One in 10,000 is intelligent and must not want anyone to know so they don't get lumped in.

"Don't interrupt me, don't interrupt me, I'm talking, don't interrupt me"

Proceeds to try and talk over every response made.

Horrible arguments made by the college kids

There is never a shortage of idiots to be found.

Willybone - 

There is never a shortage of idiots to be found.

What makes this saddest of all is that videos highlighting the stupidity of liberals is ubiquitous and they are almost always made at universities - centers for LEARNING.

She's in college ?

Trump guy - "So why are you writing 'Fuck' on your signs is that necessary?"

Protestor - "Uh yeah it's free speech?"

Trump guy - "Than why are you so upset about what Trump is saying if you care about free speech?"

My god this logic lol Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

She's in college ?

Refrigerator college Phone Post 3.0

The stupidity is astounding... On both sides, HOWEVER that chick and her group are by far the more ignorant and closed minded, bigots of the bunch.

This country really is in trouble. I used to say I weep for the future... Well now, I weep bc of the present. FMMFL. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Hundreds of these videos circulating which illustrates that the racists, sexists, and uneducated are actually a common characteristic of liberals and the left.

Toss in that they are more prone to violence, hypocrisy, ignorance, and thuggery and you get a totalitarian group that society and the world could do without.

I like the ones where they are asked what they think of Killary's tax policy and they are unanimous that they love it. But the interviewer was actually asking them about Trump's tax policy.

Liberals are the dumbest people on earth. FACT. One in 10,000 is intelligent and must not want anyone to know so they don't get lumped in.

hard to disagree , esp when based on these videos

notice the basic body language of the anti trump people

crossed arms (close minded to other person's argument), clearing/gulping throat when asked to provide facts and research

they are dumb puppets

and the thousands of videos online interviewing COLLEGE students, the future of our country, shows you how stupid so many of them are

In for later. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I thought college was supposed to make you smarter... Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

She's in college ?

Refrigerator college Phone Post 3.0

LOL...most of these types of videos have been done on campuses. This specific video took place in Lawrenceville - where Rider is. In fact, Rider is within walking distance of the of the Armory where this video was filmed only a park separates them.

Are college professors actually just trolling the hell out of students by setting them up to fail miserably in the real world?

ttt

Those looked like HS kids to me. I wouldn't expect much from them. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

laters

Still not fun listening to a dumb youngster.

I wanna see a 300lb pound gay ginger act a fool! Phone Post 3.0