Anti-Trump Supporters explaining why they are...

ausgepicht - Hundreds of these videos circulating which illustrates that the racists, sexists, and uneducated are actually a common characteristic of liberals and the left.

Toss in that they are more prone to violence, hypocrisy, ignorance, and thuggery and you get a totalitarian group that society and the world could do without.

I like the ones where they are asked what they think of Killary's tax policy and they are unanimous that they love it. But the interviewer was actually asking them about Trump's tax policy.

Liberals are the dumbest people on earth. FACT. One in 10,000 is intelligent and must not want anyone to know so they don't get lumped in.

To be fair, there are hundreds of videos from Trump supporters who sound equally as ridiculous. The vast majority of people showing up to protests on both sides are the morons that neither side wants speaking for them. There are many educated republicans, many educated democrats, and both are grossly outnumbered by the dipshits on both sides.

White347LX - Are college professors actually just trolling the hell out of students by setting them up to fail miserably in the real world?

In the humanity departments...probably so

Rickmassmma -
ausgepicht - Hundreds of these videos circulating which illustrates that the racists, sexists, and uneducated are actually a common characteristic of liberals and the left.

Toss in that they are more prone to violence, hypocrisy, ignorance, and thuggery and you get a totalitarian group that society and the world could do without.

I like the ones where they are asked what they think of Killary's tax policy and they are unanimous that they love it. But the interviewer was actually asking them about Trump's tax policy.

Liberals are the dumbest people on earth. FACT. One in 10,000 is intelligent and must not want anyone to know so they don't get lumped in.

To be fair, there are hundreds of videos from Trump supporters who sound equally as ridiculous. The vast majority of people showing up to protests on both sides are the morons that neither side wants speaking for them. There are many educated republicans, many educated democrats, and both are grossly outnumbered by the dipshits on both sides.
Please post them, I need a good laugh today and both sides are unintentional hilarity. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

"So when you guys came here illegally and took the country from the American Indians, why can't the Mexicans just do that also?"

Oh my god... Phone Post 3.0

Cringe. Cringe everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
Rickmassmma -

Please post them, I need a good laugh today and both sides are unintentional hilarity. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMitv1O3T4

The first dude is amazing.

Liberal Kid: "My parents came to this country Illegally!"

Parents of Kid: "CALLATE PENDEJA!!! No, no...I American Citizen...She no nothing!"

Just another reason why I don't want to have kids. We're doomed.

All politics and stupidity aside......WOOD

Amazing

Later Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - All politics and stupidity aside......WOOD
Was waiting Phone Post 3.0

1:19 and the truth comes out...

They don't like Trump because they think the majority of his supporters are white people with money.

fungus_umungus - Liberal Kid: "My parents came to this country Illegally!"

Parents of Kid: "CALLATE PENDEJA!!! No, no...I American Citizen...She no nothing!"
Lmaooo ah shit this guy knows lmao "pinche idiota callate! Esta pendeja carrajo." Lol Phone Post 3.0

Grady.

Bump your rate your physique thread please. Phone Post 3.0

replaced Trump quotes with Hitler quotes and asked Trump supporters for their comment on the quotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

My favorite ones, by far are how dumb the Bernie supporter vids are, though. You could kill an afternoon going through all those.

Rickmassmma - replaced Trump quotes with Hitler quotes and asked Trump supporters for their comment on the quotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzhQWcc7h4

Mac got fat again

SD CARTEL - 
ShanTheMan - All politics and stupidity aside......WOOD
Was waiting Phone Post 3.0

What can I say...I got a thing for the young brown ladies