Anti-vaxxer dies from covid

A 33-year-old Colorado sheriff’s deputy who publicly criticized the effectiveness of coronavirus vaccines died from COVID-19 complications.

Daniel Trujillo, a married father of two, died on Wednesday, the Denver Sheriff’s Department said.

“It is with great sadness that we share 33-year-old Denver Sheriff Deputy Daniel “Duke” Trujillo passed away last evening from COVID-19 complications,” the department wrote on Facebook Thursday morning.

“We ask that you keep his family in your thoughts and prayers and respect their privacy. We also ask that you pray for the members of our Department as well.”

The former Marine had posted several anti-vaccination messages on social media in recent months, according to The Daily Mail.

On May 7, Trujillo changed his Facebook profile picture border to read “I have an immune system,” an apparent rationale for not getting inoculated, the outlet reported.

1 Like

So? Pro-vaxxers have died after getting the vaccine as well. Anyone celebrating people dying due to their beliefs about the vaccine (either way) is a scumbag imo. And unfortunately, you appear to be one of them fren.

26 Likes

And…?

2 Likes

Where’s all the posters that were laughing at Bill Maher?

1 Like

well he forgot to mention the hundreds of millions of "anti -vaxxers " who didn’t die of Covid

4 Likes

Modern discourse is a never-ending series of whattaboutisms.
Everyone is fighting against strawmen in their heads instead of people or ideas which are actually present at the table.

4 Likes

Clever GIF by memecandy

1 Like

NPC gets decimated within a couple posts lol

Unfortunate. Dude should have atleast talked to his doctor about it.

My condolences to his family.

Oh no .00000000001 chance of death! Sound the alarm, comrade!

1 Like

Another passing is sad, regardless of his position.

1 Like

3 Likes

Right here.

I dislike Maher.

I don’t know the guy in this article from Adam.

So…

man wins 500 million in lottery! get ready! you are next!

2 Likes

I’m not shocked the OP takes joy in someone dying over political reasons. He is one of the most miserable members here.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s not well. Strikes me as someone who probably takes care of (lives with) his parents.

You know Bill maher?

I think it is stupid to cheer his death and make fun of his death, he probably knew he could die from it, but the chances were low, you know that there are people dying from the vaccine and also vaccinated people dying? Also, about Bill Maher, people were laughing because he got covid after the vaccine, he didnt die…there is a whole lot of difference.

1 Like

He’s probably still butt hurt about the blm cunt in England getting shot in the head.

1 Like