Antifa harass elderly woman crossing street

Yeah he drags on but it's just the headline that pissed me off.

1 Like

But the right also....oh wait...no this is just the left's communist foot soldiers.

Le Shat
©

7 Likes

Clean video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgRerQKRxJA

Poor old lady was probably married to and/or related to actual anti-fascists who actually fought actual Nazis.

2 Likes

The chick yelling at the old woman should be tossed in a chipper-shredder.

3 Likes

These pussys need a beat down. 

1 Like

Disgusting and despicable.

Those fuckers need a beating. 

4 Likes

As ridiculous as the yelling was, the part that actually pissed me off was them blocking a woman who was clearly having trouble walking.

These types of morons don't even realize what they are protesting.

They are just a bunch of fucking losers who want to scream and call everyone a "Nazi" or a "fascist" so they can feel like they are a part of something.

1 Like
The Stewed Owl - 

The chick yelling at the old woman should be tossed in a chipper-shredder.

Damn right. I only the word hate when I talk about antifa, but I honestly fucking hate them.

1 Like

Lmao @ calling people scum while blocking a little old lady from crossing the road.

These people actually believe they are the good guys, unreal.

I wish that sh*t would happen in front of me.

Strange times in the USA. 

Hocky -

As ridiculous as the yelling was, the part that actually pissed me off was them blocking a woman who was clearly having trouble walking.

These types of morons don't even realize what they are protesting.

They are just a bunch of fucking losers who want to scream and call everyone a "Nazi" or a "fascist" so they can feel like they are a part of something.

Very true. 

I wish I was there to assist that lady in crossing the street

1 Like

so do these idots think that old lady is a nazi for some reason or do they jsut not want anyne at all on the streets?

PINKsinglet -

so do these idots think that old lady is a nazi for some reason or do they jsut not want anyne at all on the streets?

I take it they wanted to close that area down and were mad she wanted to use a crosswalk. 

1 Like
thewellhungarian -

I wish I was there to assist that lady in crossing the street

Same here.

And by "assist", I mean punch someone in the face.

1 Like

And all those fucken losers standing around just taking pictures instead of helping her should be beaten as well.

1 Like

Im looking forward to CNN's investigative reporting on this 

3 Likes
Check Mark - 

I mean if they had smiled at her then clearly that would have been an issue. Thank god they didn't do that. Then Jimmy and all those other posters would be all over it.

2 Likes
Check Mark -

Probably dig up an old letter she sent in the 1930s to try and find something to ruin the rest of her life...