Antifa Punk Professor Cries like Girl

https://youtu.be/U3r6Kuthe2E

Commie pinko fag cries like uh bitch to the cops...whatever happened to the legit commies?

LMAO that is funny stuff.

Well he just gave James Fields a defense.

The comments are great about a communist suddenly discovering private property.

Fake Pie - Well he just gave James Fields a defense.
Yep they were surrounding his car smashing it and all had guns and I guarantee you never hear anything about it on the news

toelocku - 
Yep they were surrounding his car smashing it and all had guns and I guarantee you never hear anything about it on the news

Yeah it's like the guy who shot at someone's feet. They all didn't show the beginning of that footage which was the guy he shot at was trying to light human beings on fire.

One photo of the dude trying to blowtorch people merely walking near him was captioned something like XXX uses an improvised flamethrower defensively. Yeah, defensively. They were just walking by before he started with the flamethrower.

Complete with a Crass back patch. 

looks like a couple people lost shoes there

In!!

Is his sn Get A Grip Dude?

Even if he wasn’t responsible for the car crash, I’m pretty sure that chasing someone with a rifle goes beyond self defence, and would therefor be illegal - probably a felony. That is AT LEAST “brandishing a weapon”.

in

BJ Penn Forever - Is his sn Get A Grip Dude?

Orcus is a fanatic, but only behind his keyboard. That nutjob is probably terrified of his own shadow.

Ttt

The plot thickens 

N

Antifa Professor needs go to Infowars and buy some,

S U P E R MA L E V I T A L I T Y

Rut roh.