antifa soy boy plays red rover with patriot (vid)

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1306833176526909440?s=21

2 Likes

That is a very symbolic video 

I large burly guy throwing down a small frail weakling. He could have really hurt that idiot but didn't. 

2 Likes

LOL

I like how the dude just slapped the kid a couple of times l

2 Likes

![Ray Liotta Laughing In Goodfellas GIF | Gfycat](upload://4zLlVZjM6srL9MN21RNeuo04Tm5.gif)

1 Like
havomaster - 

I large burly guy throwing down a small frail weakling. He could have really hurt that idiot bit didn't. 

I don't know if he threw him down as much as he failed to get out of the dudes way as he ran at him.

Like someone stepping in the way of an oncoming bus

PatK - 
havomaster - 

I large burly guy throwing down a small frail weakling. He could have really hurt that idiot bit didn't. 

I don't know if he threw him down as much as he failed to get out of the dudes way as he ran at him.

This.

The soy boy didn’t know what to do. His parents let him skip gym class (because it was beneath him) so he never actually learned how to run.

The squealing like a pig defense was a…different.

That's a boy?

billyball2 -
PatK - 
havomaster - 

This.

The soy boy didn’t know what to do. His parents let him skip gym class (because it was beneath him) so he never actually learned how to run.

The squealing like a pig defense was a…different.

Wait…

Was that him squealing?!?!?

I thought it was the cops blowing a whistle or something. Hahaha. 

Lol at big fella pushing the cop then was like oh shit it's a cop.

2 Likes

Lol at him being all dramatic and throwing himself down on the ground a second time and laying on his back for a few seconds. My guess is that he was going to try to fake an injury and become the hero Twitter needs. 

He hesitates for a bit before trying to run...

I can do this...

I can do this...

Fuck, this guy is huge...GTFO!

What a weak limp wristed faggot. And a lucky one at that. Big Boy sure showed mercy on his puny frail frame. Just a few light slaps.

But… Big Boy really looked damn big as he came close ha ha. From afar you couldn’t tell if it was that much a size difference.

Sprawl'n'Stall - What a weak limp wristed faggot. And a lucky one at that. Big Boy sure showed mercy on his puny frail frame. Just a few light slaps.

But… Big Boy really looked damn big as he came close ha ha. From afar you couldn’t tell if it was that much a size difference.

It was nothing more than a father giving his son a spanking. That boy needed those slaps in his life. He would be lucky if he had that american patriot as a father rather than the passive cuck who raised him

Of course the cops come and protect orcus and arrest the good guy. Fucking dolts. 

4 Likes

And police protect the one that's out there calling them racist, cheering on violence against them, and advocating for "defund the police."

3 Likes

proud boys and good guys are going to have to learn. punch and run, dont hang around, run and keep moving . they are not going to get any sympathy in court. 

1 Like
Jack Carter - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - What a weak limp wristed faggot. And a lucky one at that. Big Boy sure showed mercy on his puny frail frame. Just a few light slaps.

It was nothing more than a father giving his son a spanking. That boy needed those slaps in his life. He would be lucky if he had that american patriot as a father rather than the passive cuck who raised him

Truth

John Cable - 

proud boys and good guys are going to have to learn. punch and run, dont hang around, run and keep moving . they are not going to get any sympathy in court. 

Sadly, also truth.

Though I sure hope Big Boy gets nothing. He could have wrecked that frail commie idiot and sure didn’t.

Looks like Larping

Briscoe - 

Lol at him being all dramatic and throwing himself down on the ground a second time and laying on his back for a few seconds. My guess is that he was going to try to fake an injury and become the hero Twitter needs. 

It looks like the 2nd guy have him a little shove when he was trying to get up