Antonio Brown threatening to retire

I have heard rumors after that illegal hit by Burfict over the middle that damn near took his head off he has been off. That he never fully recovered and looking back he has been erratic as hell ever since. 

1 Like

maybe it's his feet, the pic is fuckin grusome. https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/07/antonio-brown-foot-injury-cryogenic-chamber-mishap/

Maybe his feet got to his head through his helmet......... = brain damage

Surprised the NFL didn't institute a grandfather clause for these equipment upgrades like hockey did when mandating helmets and then later visors.

TheTurtle - 

I have heard rumors after that illegal hit by Burfict over the middle that damn near took his head off he has been off. That he never fully recovered and looking back he has been erratic as hell ever since. 

Steelers fan here and thats the common reason that floats around. 

Now he and Burflict are great buddies on the Radiers. 

1 Like

https://players.brightcove.net/2157889318001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6023935011001

You know they say one more good shot to the head can reverse that situation too...... He can ask his "buddie"

TheTurtle -

No he always was, pittsburgh just did a great job maintaining his imagine, until they couldn't.

Nothing changed, he's ALWAYS been this way.

scrapdo -
TheTurtle -

No he always was, pittsburgh just did a great job maintaining his imagine, until they couldn't.

nasty hit though

Meohfumado -

Surprised the NFL didn't institute a grandfather clause for these equipment upgrades like hockey did when mandating helmets and then later visors.

I believe there is, that's what Tom Brady is going by. 

DaveFu - 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/09/will-raiders-send-antonio-brown-the-dreaded-five-day-letter/

Looks like the Raders have a ton more leverage. 

Yeah, you might want to read that again.

The Raiders are fucked.

He can show up, practice for one day, and the Raiders can show that 5 day letter right back up their asses.

TheTurtle -

Brown is just vontazed and confused. 

1 Like
IronHands -
TheTurtle -

Brown is just vontazed and confused. 

for so long? its not true

What's his objection to the new helmets? Does it impede performance? If so, you would think there would be outcry from many more players.

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

What's his objection to the new helmets? Does it impede performance? If so, you would think there would be outcry from many more players.

Vision apparently 

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB - 

my guess is sponsorship money  lol

Just let him get CTE and forced early retirement

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

What a great time to be a Chiefs fan. This been Brown's M.O. his entire career and it has Raiders written all over it. We shouldn't act suprised.

It really hasn't been though. Dude was perfectly normal until about 2 years ago....its just been all downhill since.

Mark Kelso thinks Antonio Brown is acting like a lil bitch!

scrapdo -
TheTurtle -

I dunno about always....he's definitely been this way since he got his 1st big contract though. 

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

He says he can't see the ball as well with the new ones on