Antonio McKee questions Pitbull's muscle because he not black

Its just hilarious to cry racism in this situation. Bellator signed AJ when he was 0-0 and the have developed him slower against a weaker level of comp than they have any prospect in the history of the promotion besides maybe MVP.

The UFC would never do that for any fighter, not to that degree, white or black.

In his first ten fights in the promotion they set him up in fights he would be a 12-1, 10-1, 6-1, 5-1 etc… favorites vs journymen because the promotion is clearly interested in him having a bright future. They even had him headline vs 10-5 Brain Moore in a fight AJ was 10-1 favorite!

How many fighters get to headline Bellator or UFC cards as a 10-1 favorite before they have beaten anyone worth mentioning.

The point is 99% of fighters would have loved to get the AJ McKee treatment and all of a sudden he magically has Pitbull’s accolades, Pitbulls muscles can’t exist because he is not black and racism is the reason why he is not paid enough, has nothing to do with his 3k twitter followers or his 1k instagram followers.

Haha, Antonio thinks racism is to blame for AJ not making the money he wants him to be making while he has 3k twitter followers and 1k on instagram. Antonio sounds so delusional. Love watching AJ fight but just calling it how I see it.

1 Like

Good point you stupid black supremacist. There are no black athletes and they get paid very poorly. Lol

Why is he talking like a weirdo? “As a black athlete” he thinks he speaks for all black athletes now? What a dipshit

2 Likes

It always seems like the people who define themselves by their race are almost always racist.

4 Likes

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

2 Likes

Reminds me of George Costanza complaining about Ted Danson making more money.

3 Likes

Pitbull is 34 not 84

1 Like

Brock Lesnar already answered these jealous questions

Just another black racist coming out the closet, pretty standard lately

3 Likes

You mean he juices by default right?

Brock also got popped by USADA twice, fined, and suspended.

Welp, that was the dumbest thing I’ve read so far today.

" not accusing him of anything"
but…

“not to bring color into it”
but…

not to bring intelligence into it, but… he retarded.

5 Likes

Take that energy to the OG.

This quote is from Antonio McKee, Sr, correct?

Because he has cried racism repeatedly. He claimed the UFC was racist, fans were racist, and Chuck Liddell was racist.

Also, he is the only fighter I have ever met who was an absolute dickhead. I’m assuming due to racism.

And now he’s implying that his race is genetically superior, which is actual racism.

8 Likes

You seem to be pretty Anti racist when it comes to a random fighter. There’s several threads on the OG that can use that anti racist energy.

Not a random fighter. Pitbull and McKee are two of the only reasons I’ve bothered to watch any Bellator in the last five years. Its one of my favorite fights of the year, the tournament has been my favorite tournament in the past ten years. Thats the only reason I gave any prefight media any attention and when i did I stumbled upon the comments.

1 Like

UFC is racist? Sounds like he has been listening to that fat fuck Bob Arum or something.

1 Like

Antonio McKee thinks he’s equivalent to Royce Gracie, Chuck Liddell, or Randy Couture? How fucking delusional can he be?

4 Likes

What are y’all talking about? This man is exactly correct.
Sincerely,

AJ sr must be high as fuck think he is same and Handy… his son was gifted a contract from Bellator

1 Like