Any 125ers want to fight?

Looking to fight the best fighters outside the UFC in my weight class. I took some fights at 130 and took fights when the other guy didn't make weight because I want to prove I'm the best. 

Thanks.

I have 2 fights against TUF24 contestants. I have fought for WSOF, Bellator, Legacy, CES to name a few regional promotions. I'm ready.

Get in there with uncle creepy! Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Get in there with uncle creepy! Phone Post 3.0

Would love to. 

^email joe silva or ufc ASAP! someone here might have a Zuffa connection.saucy?Kirik?

sh1t,message Ian Mccall here

Bump to help this man out.

Good luck, Sir. Phone Post 3.0

Paging Ian McCall and Sean Shelby Phone Post 3.0

This guy beat Eddie Alvarez!

MMASMG -

Looking to fight the best fighters outside the UFC in my weight class. I took some fights at 130 and took fights when the other guy didn't make weight because I want to prove I'm the best. 

Thanks.

Whats your name OP? Phone Post 3.0

Jake Ditzhazy -
MMASMG -

Thanks.

Whats your name OP? Phone Post 3.0
Matt Lozano
Exciting fighter
Nice guy
Great dancer Phone Post 3.0

MMASMG -

Thanks.

Do you have a promotion willing to book it? I have a 21 year old 125lbs 23-1 (Sherdog 14-1) im looking to matchup. Im familiar with you matt, fan of your work congrats on the success. Let me know if you know a promotion willing to pay for it. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

We gotta get OP in there against Uncle Creepy 

MMA MELEE -
MMASMG -

Thanks.

Do you have a promotion willing to book it? I have a 21 year old 125lbs 23-1 (Sherdog 14-1) im looking to matchup. Im familiar with you matt, fan of your work congrats on the success. Let me know if you know a promotion willing to pay for it. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Contact Jimmy Binns Jr

Nick Mamalis is looking for a fight at 125. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks everyone I'm looking for the biggest possible fights to prove I can be the best. 

Would be pretty dope if you fought Uncle Creepy Phone Post 3.0

Hope you get one.

Sean 'Shorty Rock' Santella out of New Jersey.

Good luck OP Phone Post 3.0