Any Awful purchases Lately?

buy any games lately that u almost instantly regretted?if so, tell me about them..what was so bad about it etc etc..

I know I will get some hate but for me Bioshock Infinite. Within an hour, I realized the game wasn't what I was hoping for. Within two days I quit and haven't touched it since. Worst release purchase since Brink.

I won't say it sucked, as I know people liked it, but it just didn't click for me. Phone Post 3.0

I had pre ordered Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.....

nuff said Phone Post

^^i thought the Walking dEad games were great?

The xbox arcade walking dead is amazing. It was designed by a different company. The creators of WDSI were obviously just in it for a payday. Phone Post

gord96 - I know I will get some hate but for me Bioshock Infinite. Within an hour, I realized the game wasn't what I was hoping for. Within two days I quit and haven't touched it since. Worst release purchase since Brink.

I won't say it sucked, as I know people liked it, but it just didn't click for me. Phone Post 3.0
Uhhhh that was one of the best game I have ever played.... You owe it to yourself just for the story Phone Post 3.0

Kstone588 -
gord96 - I know I will get some hate but for me Bioshock Infinite. Within an hour, I realized the game wasn't what I was hoping for. Within two days I quit and haven't touched it since. Worst release purchase since Brink.

Uhhhh that was one of the best game I have ever played.... You owe it to yourself just for the story Phone Post 3.0
I still have it installed. Maybe hit it up again just for the story. Won't deny the setting and graphics were superb. Phone Post 3.0

Infamous 2.

I enjoyed the first one, got this free with PS Plus.

It's a bad purchase even at that. Phone Post

The walking dead.... Dont get me wrong it was a fantastic game but there was a problem with the saves so i had to play each chapter random, played it just to see the story but it isnt much fun playing that way

And Assasins creed 3, i think im over that franchise Phone Post

Black ops 2. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Black ops 2. Phone Post 3.0

Even though I do persevere with it.

It is THE most busted game I have ever played online. Phone Post

The Game of Thrones RTS-ish game, and the Game of Thrones RPG-ish game. I knew they would be bad, but I fuckin' bought em anyways.

i was LOLing months in advance at bioshock infinite.

Hitman Absolution

The change they made to the disguise mechanic is completely broken and killed my interest almost immediately

I will probably go back and play it through at some point but I def would like to have my $60 back

Gnomoria, just a beta prepurchase thing for a Gnome Fortress type game. Maybe it'll become a decent title, but it's pretty unable at the moment.

Defiance it was so full of bugs it ruined the game Phone Post

I donno I just bought it Friday and I really enjoy playing online. Phone Post

Assassins creed 3 was defiantly a regretful purchase.. I also stopped playing the new hitman after the first week :/ Phone Post 3.0

Crysis 3.

I absolutely loved Crysis 2 and after about an hour of playing 3 I realised it's just not as good... Phone Post

DrunkenOtter -

Even though I do persevere with it.

It is THE most busted game I have ever played online. Phone Post

Possibly one of the worst single player campaigns also... Was a bag of shit Phone Post