any bamboo gi's that arent lucky or hayabusa?

thanks guys any help is appreciated
its on my wife's Christmas list
I found a shimono brand but that was all

The hempsation by submission fight company Phone Post 3.0

Muzalini - The hempsation by submission fight company Phone Post 3.0

The Hemp Sensation is Hemp...thus the name.

They are coming out with a gi called Bamboo Frenzy in 2014 that is made of bamboo.

hmmm so hempsation will have a bamboo gi in 2014?

a little late

anyone have experience with shimono?

Malachy Friedman - hmmm so hempsation will have a bamboo gi in 2014?

a little late

anyone have experience with shimono?

It's Submission Fight Co that has the Hemp Sensation gi and future bamboo frenzy.

I reviewed a Shimono, it's a good gi but the taping was scratchy as hell on mine. Ben Shimono said the newer models wouldn't have that taping. I'm assuming he means the ones he just got in.

do you have a contact to ben shimono to make sure I can get one of the newer models?

RobertKipness -

They are coming out with a gi called Bamboo Frenzy in 2014 that is made of bamboo.
Damn it lol I read the thread title then spaced off watching a show and replied thinking he asked about hemp my bad Phone Post 3.0

Malachy Friedman - do you have a contact to ben shimono to make sure I can get one of the newer models?

Hit him up on facebook. Ben Shimono

Muzalini - 
RobertKipness -

Damn it lol I read the thread title then spaced off watching a show and replied thinking he asked about hemp my bad Phone Post 3.0

It happens haha

If cost is what's keeping you from a Lucky you can save 20% by using code OMR20 at checkout at onthemat.com

The blue bambook lucky is one of the best looking gis ever if you ask me.

open mat so thatll bring it to an even 200?

thank you robert for all your help!!

for me I cant wear anything other then the school gi as an instructor so shes the lucky one that gets to customize lol

but I am already over my breaking point on christmas gifts budget

Open Mat Radio - 

If cost is what's keeping you from a Lucky you can save 20% by using code OMR20 at checkout at onthemat.com

The blue bambook lucky is one of the best looking gis ever if you ask me.

I love Lucky gis, i have one of the original. Would love the new one but a little too expensive considering I have too many Gi's Already.

still not avail christmas come and gone but if they have a deal ill get it for her for valentines or anniversary