ANY BIRD EXPERTS?

OKAY SO IN MY POND JUST RECENTLY HAVE ARRIVED TWO BIRDS.  ONE IS COMPLETELY BLACK, THE OTHER COMPLETELY WHITE.  

BESIDES THAT, THEY APPEAR TO BE THE SAME EXACT BIRD.  I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'RE DUCKS?  KIND OF LOOK LIKE DUCKS.

ONE IS COMPLETELY BLACK, ONE IS COMPLETELY WHITE, AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER, JUST THE TWO OF THEM.

THEY ARE SO COOL AND BEAUTIFUL!

I JUST THINK IT'S NEAT.  THE CONTRAST IS AWESOME, ONE BLACK AND ONE WHITE, AND HOW THEY ARE ALWAYS SIDE BY SIDE AND CHILLIN TOGETHER IN OR AROUND MY POND.

THANK YOU KINDLY.

The white bird likes the black birds big cock Phone Post 3.0

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?  ALSO CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE?  BIRDS ARE NEAT BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN A DOZEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF THEM SO IT IS HARD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONES THESE ARE WITHOUT SEEING THEM.

i should try to snap a photograph

itswhitty - 

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?  ALSO CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE?  BIRDS ARE NEAT BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN A DOZEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF THEM SO IT IS HARD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHICH ONES THESE ARE WITHOUT SEEING THEM.

I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA.

I WILL TRY TO SNAP A PHOTOGRAPH.

Could be American pekin ducks

not 100 percent positive though

AS I STATED THOUGH, ONE IS WHITE, THE OTHER IS BLACK.  SOLID BLACK, SOLID WHITE.  AND THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER.

FERGUSON MISSOURI COULD LEARN A LOT FROM THESE ANIMALS.

LOL AT WHAT I JUST STATED BUT SERIOUSLY

i will try to snap a photograph.  it is too dark outside right now.

bighurtrocks - I specialize in bird law. How may I assist you? Phone Post 3.0

is this Larry Bird?

MOTHERFUCKER STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!!! Phone Post 3.0

marrilia - MOTHERFUCKER STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!!! Phone Post 3.0

bighurtrocks - I specialize in bird law. How may I assist you? Phone Post 3.0

Not OP, but I'm thinking about keeping a hummingbird as a pet.  This should be fine, right?

Raciat Phone Post 3.0

cuzmickeylovesyou - Raciat Phone Post 3.0

What in the holy fuck?

What is your fucking major malfunction?

How do you own a pond?

Trust - Boyd's Harlequin ducks are sexually dimorphic with the females being black and the males being white. The only other bird species I know of like this, where the male and female look identical except for color (lots of species differ in plumage by gender), is the eclectus parrot. Unfortunately B. harlequin ducks have never been known to occur in that part of the country, especially since I just made them up. Phone Post 3.0

What is your major malfunction?

HillWilliam - How do you own a pond?

IM RICH BITCH!

Mookie 3:16 -

Could be American pekin ducks

not 100 percent positive though

These are indeed Pekin ducks.
It even says so at the top of the picture. Phone Post 3.0

ttt