any BJJ in Muskegon, MI?

Have to go up to a wedding this weekend. Any schools up there?

Rob Masko is in Grand Haven, MI, or at least he was the last I trained with him which was 6 years ago. He should be within 30 minutes driving from Muskegon.

Grand Rapids is an hour drive away and there you have Clint Crabtree grbjj.com. You should go there or at least contact them and ask who is in Muskegon.

just looked up Rob on Facebook and yes he does have a schools in that area

http://michigan-mma.com/

Rob's a good teacher, was one of the first guys in West Michigan to train BJJ.

Thanks. Doesnt look like the class times will work. Thanks for the info anyway.

not sure of your experience level but,

www.newbreedjiujitsu.com/holland/

run by one of our blue belts, kevin irwin. 

bunch of good guys trying to make their young school work.

If you are going to be coming through Grand Rapids, let me know and something might work out.

Thanks for the offers, it ended up being a whirlwind trip. Got in Friday night and left Sun morning. Was planning on going New Breed Sat morning but  ended up hurting my shoulder Friday night after the rehersal dinner. Wiped out in the parking lot/ice rink carrying my 3 year old. and slammed my elbow and shoulder falling. Thanks for invites, maybe next time I will bring some cramp-ons. It reafffirmed my moving from NY to GA, I hate the snow and ice.

NCAA92 -  Wiped out in the parking lot/ice rink carrying my 3 year old. and slammed my elbow and shoulder falling.

Is she okay?

www. 3lbjj.com

www.grbjj.com

We have a legit BJJ Blackbelt here every day.

CJJScout - 
NCAA92 -  Wiped out in the parking lot/ice rink carrying my 3 year old. and slammed my elbow and shoulder falling.

Is she okay?

She is OK. She only bit her tongue, she was asleep when it happened. I wouldn't have hurt myself as bad if I wasn't carrying her. Nothing like trying to do a breakfall with no arms :)

so now that we know she is ok, and you are ok.......

LOL!!!

j/k  :)