Any "Bones" Jones GIFs?

?

Congrats to Jon Jones and Team Bombsquad!

dude is gonna be a HL machine.

dudes awesome

holy smoke @ that gif

DAAAAAAANG!!!

ck your in box

Nice set up with the fake shot.

Wow!

He should have gotton sub of the night IMO.

He seemed a little desperate on the feet Saturday.  He was having trouble striking against a good wrestler w/ standup.  He did get that Guillotine but I thought he looked sloppy up until the choke.  He is still extremely young so hopefully he gos uphill grom here on out.

Jones Vs Franklin  enough said

^ unorthodox striking (1)
great wrassling and throws (2)

looks like at least a 2 trick pony to me!

Very impressive fight for someone that young and 'inexperienced'. He will be a major force as long as he remains focused and healthy!

ttt for Jon.

not only is he an awesome fighter but it seems that his focus and determination will ensure his road to an excellent fighting career.

He didnt look so great in that fight imo. He threw a lot of random crap. Hes lucky jake didnt do anything about it even though everyone could see it coming from a mile away.

ScottCL - He didnt look so great in that fight imo. He threw a lot of random crap. Hes lucky jake didnt do anything about it even though everyone could see it coming from a mile away.

Exactly.

Wants to be the Jose Aldo of the UFC? lol

anunaki - ^ unorthodox striking (1)

great wrassling and throws (2)

looks like at least a 2 trick pony to me!

3. Solid cardio

4. Explosive Athleticism

Four Trick Pony imo.

Funny thing to is that elbow WAS predictable and jones did exacty what he said he was going to do (kick). Jones tried it twice in his 1st fight in the UFC. Still very cool but obrien shoulda expected it.