Any brothers that live in the San Fernando valley

Know where I could rent a room? looking for a room to get off the streets looking for a room between 400$ to $500 having a difficult time finding a room right now, and living out of this car is getting so fucking old!! Much appreciation if anybody could help me out thank you. Phone Post 3.0

I have many friends in the valley. I will ask around. Do you work? Drug issues etc?

Weren't you spending your extra money on prostitutes? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry dude I used to rent a room out at my old house to college kids for years but moved... Wife got mad said no more turning these kids into gimps... $500 you can get a room off craigslist no problem.Best time is right now too since they're starting to rent for the upcoming semester. Usually they'll say 420 friendly if they dont care. if you can get up to $600 a month theres a lot more options but $450-$500 you can definitely find something on CL...

here I found one thats perfect

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/roo/5094276302.html

$450 Cheapest Place in LA-Utilities Included (Van Nuys)

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE......... THIS IS JUST LIKE A JOB APPLICATION. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE AD - OR YOU DON'T GET IN..... MEANING AS AD STATES - MUST INCLUDED A VERY DETAILED OF YOUR SITUATION AND A MOVE IN DATE IN YOUR 1ST REPLY....
--- AND IF YOU THINK YOU JUST LEAVE A NAME AND NUMBER - THINK AGAIN..... ----

I am looking for a roommate, who like me is looking to cut down on expenses. I am a male, looking for a guy roommate who is gay or gay friendly..

E55 Pilot - I have many friends in the valley. I will ask around. Do you work? Drug issues etc?
Yes I work two jobs and I am also a student, whit no drug issues. Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - Sorry dude I used to rent a room out at my old house to college kids for years but moved... Wife got mad said no more turning these kids into gimps... $500 you can get a room off craigslist no problem.Best time is right now too since they're starting to rent for the upcoming semester. Usually they'll say 420 friendly if they dont care. if you can get up to $600 a month theres a lot more options but $450-$500 you can definitely find something on CL...

here I found one thats perfect

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/roo/5094276302.html

$450 Cheapest Place in LA-Utilities Included (Van Nuys)

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE......... THIS IS JUST LIKE A JOB APPLICATION. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THE AD - OR YOU DON'T GET IN..... MEANING AS AD STATES - MUST INCLUDED A VERY DETAILED OF YOUR SITUATION AND A MOVE IN DATE IN YOUR 1ST REPLY....
--- AND IF YOU THINK YOU JUST LEAVE A NAME AND NUMBER - THINK AGAIN..... ----

I am looking for a roommate, who like me is looking to cut down on expenses. I am a male, looking for a guy roommate who is gay or gay friendly..
Lol!!! Thanks Phone Post 3.0