Any Charlotte injury news?

With Roode getting a new mixed tag partner, is Charlotte vs Asuka in jeopardy?  I was really hoping for Asuka to get the belt and lose it immediately when Carmella cashed in because Asuka sucks and a streak gimmick is being wasted on her.

Asuka needs to take diet/workout advice from Carmella and she can be top tier attractive. 

Maybe Miz can give her the name of his dentist too. 

ShanTheMan -

Asuka needs to take diet/workout advice from Carmella and she can be top tier attractive. 

Maybe Miz can give her the name of his dentist too. 

No dentist is ready for Asuka!

Charlotte is not injured. Ironically, she had a dentist appointment..

yeah, minor dental procedure. By all accounts she will be good to go by Smackdown next week.

Had dental work done in the past, somehow her mouth got infected. She had to go in and have it taken care of and I guess they felt she wasn’t cosmetically ready for tv. They thought she would be good for tv but underestimated her recovery time.

"...because Asuka sucks and a streak gimmick is being wasted on her."

Forget where I heard it, but the rumor is that Asuka will beat Charlotte, then remain undefeated until she faces Ronda at next year's WM.

Charlotte beats her in the finals of MMC, Asuka wins at WM.

OJTT_Wiggy - "...because Asuka sucks and a streak gimmick is being wasted on her."

Forget where I heard it, but the rumor is that Asuka will beat Charlotte, then remain undefeated until she faces Ronda at next year's WM.

What a waste unless they plan to do a streak vs streak.

i can’t stand asuka

they have made it clear that Asuka's win streak is over if her and Miz lose. So they have to win the MMC. You can always just have Miz pin Roode.

RKing85 - they have made it clear that Asuka's win streak is over if her and Miz lose. So they have to win the MMC. You can always just have Miz pin Roode.

Even if Miz takes the pin instead if Asuka? Weird