Any Coloradians in here?

I’ll be moving to the Denver area in June and  have been looking at investing in some property up in the mountains. Is there a good central location that is close to several ski resorts but also less than an hour to the city? 

There are a bunch of us on here. Locations like that exist, possibly, but would require a boatload of money. Most of the prime ski resorts are more than an hour away.

I'm 70 mins from Denver in the heart of the ski resorts. I hope you have a boat load of money. I'm talking a fuck ton. The real estate is tapped out where you are talking

Georgetown, bakersville are all cheaper in the location you want but you're going to have to go over the contiential divide to get to the major resorts unless you just want to ski Loveland

I'm living in a micro home/guest house on a property in town. Its a unique house that resembles a hobbit house. Owner was offered $10.5 million. It's crazy expensive to live by vail resort ski mountains close to denver. Airbnb really jacked up the housing market. I'm not trying to discourage you but if you give me A ball park figure I can let you know realistic options. A small town named Montezuma but be a option to look into.

Blossoms Hat - I'm 70 mins from Denver in the heart of the ski resorts. I hope you have a boat load of money. I'm talking a fuck ton. The real estate is tapped out where you are talking

Georgetown, bakersville are all cheaper in the location you want but you're going to have to go over the contiential divide to get to the major resorts unless you just want to ski Loveland

The Georgetown area is what I have been looking at. I saw pretty cheap lots in Idaho Springs which was still only 45 min to work in Denver and 45 min to Abasin. Anything I should know about that area? Also I’m moving there from the Caribbean and have never delt with snow   Other than he occasional snowboard trip so any advice you guys have is appreciated.