Any comments on sportsmanship in these videos?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQviCwxji9q/  This is the match.

https://www.facebook.com/alexandrmagala/videos/1283721885049730/   The celebration afterwards.

THat lying down shit is stupid and i hate it. 10p guys can get a bit carried away especially the break dancing ones. When geo martinez break dances at the end of EBI that's fair enough. break dancing after winning at your local tournament fucking stupid.

The match itself - meh.  

The reaction at the end - passable sportsmanship.

The breakdancing afterwards - not just rude to the opponent, but to the referee and the entire division that is waiting to go while you make a fool of yourself.  If you've ever been to a tourney that goes well past dinnertime (or even midnight), you know there's no business tying up the mat with antics. 

Boo. 

twinkletoesCT -

The match itself - meh.  

The reaction at the end - passable sportsmanship.

The breakdancing afterwards - not just rude to the opponent, but to the referee and the entire division that is waiting to go while you make a fool of yourself.  If you've ever been to a tourney that goes well past dinnertime (or even midnight), you know there's no business tying up the mat with antics. 

Boo. 

true if i'm competing in 2 divisions i don't want to have to wait 9 hours + all the time some dork spends celebrating

10th planet attracts more than their fair share of douchebags

wtf did i just watch?!?!?!

The break dancing wasn't a celebration for that particular match you idiot.

He was waiting on his opponent to come to the mat on the break dancing video. God forbid someone has fun in jiu jitsu.

More than that the dancing was when his opponent no-showed the match.  That time was already allotted for the match that didn't happen.  He didn't hold anyone up and he didn't show anyone up and really I would think that most people that were in the building didn't see his 15 seconds of dancing.  There is plenty of douchiness to complain about in jiu-jitsu but this is just a dude putting a positive spin (get it?) on a crappy situation.

refs should be armed with nailed bats and stop this nonsense.

Rudi is correct.  The breakdancing was when his opponent no showed. 

Not a fan but wasn't a sportsmanship issue. Just a narcissism one 

I wish an anvil fell on both for how they started their match. As a ref I would have talked to him about acting like he had been there before but not penalized. The dancing on the mats I would have put a stop to quick. Naga takes long enough. We don't need grabass on the mats to make the tourney longer.

After 8 plus years I am now going to quit bjj.

what the fuck has happened.

Mrbrownfolks - I wish an anvil fell on both for how they started their match. As a ref I would have talked to him about acting like he had been there before but not penalized. The dancing on the mats I would have put a stop to quick. Naga takes long enough. We don't need grabass on the mats to make the tourney longer.
Learn how to read the replies on the thread before commenting.