Any converted Schaub haters from F&TK?

Will admit I used to despise Schaub with a passion, enjoyed seeing him KO'd by Nog and Rothwell. And hated it when he played the LNP game with Lavar and his Metamoris 'performance'.

Heard he was talking smack about Hunto on the podcast, so decided to download to see what kind of trash he was spewing. Turned to be lighthearted banter and the rest of the podcast was actually hilarious, been a fan ever since. Schaub has a douchiness about him but he's actually quite funny, and surprisingly keeps it real with his opinions even though I'm sure some wouldn't go down well with Uncle Dana.

Any converted Schaub haters in the house?

I'm with you 100%

I still think he's a douche, but I thought he handled that Rogan beat down like a champ and I like that he's super open about any opinion he has in terms of fighting and the UFC, even though he's still employed him them. The dude has balls.

Yep. Look I'm not gonna cheer for him if he ever fights nog or cro cop again but I really turned my opinion around on him. I also liked how he was talking about TUF and when Dana had the secret fighter he said "oh shit it's FEDOR WE ARE FUCKED" and it turned out to be Kimbo lol. I like that he goes against the ufc grain and doesn't kiss major ass like the other fighters. When he had mitrione on, that was great, schaub knew who Roy Nelson was but mitrione didn't "look at that fat pos, I want to fight THAT guy" lol

It's weird that him and Bryan Callen linked up, just shows that you never know where life will take you.

For sure Callen needs to kill the big dick bandits song though. Was funny the first couple of times but he needs to give it a rest Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - For sure Callen needs to kill the big dick bandits song though. Was funny the first couple of times but he needs to give it a rest Phone Post 3.0
He hasn't sung it for the last few...

I miss it...

#BigDickBanditsYEAAAAHHHH Phone Post 3.0

Will Sasso's rendition of it had me in tears I must admit Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

He is likable until he starts talking about his own MMA career. I know fighters need to be confident but he is delusional at times. He could be succesful out of the ring. I think he'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Same here, didn't care for him, but because of the podcast he's grown on me and I'm rootin' for him now. Phone Post 3.0

Did not care for him at all.

The podcast is great, very likeable now.

Sometimes he sounds a bit douchy but in general iv become a fan. Might be a better pod caster than fighter nowadays though but would love him to prove me wrong.

As long as he doesn't fight Hunt, Cain or JDS il support him. Good luck Big brown you dick slinging SOB. Phone Post 3.0

The butterfly catcher for life. Phone Post 3.0

Only reason I give F&TK any semblance of respect is because it turned me on to the Ten Minute Podcast (Callen's other podcast with Sasso and Delia). That shit's pure magic.
F&TK is obnoxious otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

I used to dislike Schaub, now I want to see the guy dominate.

Also, I love Callen Phone Post 3.0

I think you'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

Much more likeable. Honestly, the only thing I don't like is when he starts talking about his own career. All that said, I like Callen's podcast better.

perfectsoldier - For sure Callen needs to kill the big dick bandits song though. Was funny the first couple of times but he needs to give it a rest Phone Post 3.0
The singing... It has to stop. Phone Post 3.0

He's a good guy that comes off wrong sometimes. I knew him (not well) before TUF when he was still at Nate M's old gym. He's awkward, but genuine.
I think the show gives people the real him. Phone Post 3.0

Whirrun - He is likable until he starts talking about his own MMA career. I know fighters need to be confident but he is delusional at times. He could be succesful out of the ring. I think he'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0
this. it's cringe worthy when he starts to act like he's the number 1 fighter ever created but man he cracks me up when he talks about everything else Phone Post 3.0

Big dick bandits, big dick bandits, big dick bandits, yeahhhhh!!! Phone Post 3.0