any cyber guys here i need your help

some guy youtube profile named "juan don" has been spamming me and trying to fight me, he has also posted on other videos that Evan Tanner deserved to die... He claims to be the best fighter at Ruas Vale Tudo in San Marcos, CA. He has been sending me really big insults about my mother and my family.... I can think of no reason other than maybe he is dating an ex GF of mine, I don't know.... Does anyone know who this clown is? He is just constantly spamming me, he has maybe a man crush or something idk... i'm trying to not respond however this guy went way passed the comfort/critical observations of anything... he really won't stop... If anyone, even if you know it is the name of the great Evan Tanner can help, let me know please. I don't think he should be insulting a great history of our sport. he wants to fight me, he is basically a loser.. does anyone that trains at Ruas Vale Tudo in San Marcos California know who this guy is??? I wouldn't normally make this thread however this guy has no respect and completely crossed the line..

The mighty Dean Lister has a request people.

Git er done!

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I feel sorry for the tool that has Dean Lister, CSI, looking for him. Phone Post 3.0

IP addressess are kept by the medium that you are using or traversing. Youtube servers have both your IP address and the perpetrators. Even Law Enforcement won't be able to get that from Youtube without someone breaking the law. You could look in Youtube's code of behavior contract and report him, that could get the account banned from posting.

As far as finding him without an IP, you'd have to associate something about his account (screen name or account details like email addy) and find matching user details on another site. Fortunantly, people make this mistake all the time. 

Don't want to get too granular, I'd say the best way is to get Youtube to take care of it.

Pitbull3744 - 
ABE FROMAN -

IP addressess are kept by the medium that you are using or traversing. Youtube servers have both your IP address and the perpetrators. You won't be able to get that from Youtube without someone breaking the law. You could look in Youtube's code of behavior contract and report him, that could get the account banned from posting.

As far as finding him with an IP, you'd have to associate something about his account (screen name or account details like email addy) and find matching user details on another site. Fortunantly, people make this mistake all the time. 

Don't want to get too granular, I'd say the best way is to get Youtube to take care of it.

Harassment is breaking the law right? Phone Post 3.0

Not always. Credible threats can be forwarded to the police who can get IP addresses from Youtube and contact the ISP for a user match.

people post here that train or have trained with Marco. Oxvaletudo did. War BOOGEY

If it makes you feel any better, I respect you Dean! You've accomplished a lot and contributed even more to MMA. If you do fight this guy, he deserves to be choked out! Phone Post 3.0

damn, i thought dean wanted to cyber

This place has it's faults no doubt, but the UG is King Tits on a witch hunt.

His harassment will be returned tenfold, amigo.

On for when Dean finds this tool. Phone Post 3.0

Has this guy talked shit about you via any other format outside of youtube? Twitter? Email? Any other social media portals?

Got any other leads or information you can give us so we can zero in on this guy?

Post link to thread or link to account. We'll see.....

Why not just show up there and fight him? You're Dean Fuckin Lister for christsakes. Phone Post 3.0

ASL Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - 

Post link to thread or link to account. We'll see.....

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgfZO6xa1H0xlK9PLIcSQ6w

In Phone Post 3.0

He is definently in violation of Youtube's/Google's code of coduct. Dean is not his only target. He posts shit about pretty much everybody.

https://plus.google.com/116666568451125999814/posts

Look into this a bit more....

jaun don commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly -
17 Apr 2014

SUCK COCK DANA I NEVER PAY TO WATCH YOU FAT FUCKING PIG. GO SUCK OFF GSP AND PISS ON RONDAS ASS?

Shared publicly -
6 Apr 2014

god is a cock sucking nigger faggit?

Shared publicly -
6 Apr 2014

FUCK AND SHIT ON JESUS AND HIS PIG MOTHER. JESUS IS A PEICE OF SHIT AND HE IS A SICK PIG. JESUS HAS 2 FATHERS A MOTHER AND NO WIFE. JESUS ALSO SUCKS NIGGER COCK?

Definitely a teenager, definitely a pothead, definitely under educated. Hmmmm....I'd say he's a harmless child troll.

Taking out his youtube account will be easy enough imo.