any cyber guys here i need your help

EvilMaster - jaun don commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly -
17 Apr 2014

SUCK COCK DANA I NEVER PAY TO WATCH YOU FAT FUCKING PIG. GO SUCK OFF GSP AND PISS ON RONDAS ASS?
Lol dude is definitely troubled for sure Phone Post 3.0

jaun don commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly - 6 Apr 2014

BRUCE LEE WAS A FAKE PILE OF SHIT. I PISS ON HIS GRAVE FUCK HIS FAMILY?

jaun don commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly -
5 Apr 2014

THE GRACIES ARE THE NIGGERS OF BRAZIL. FUCK ALL 10TH PLANET CUNTS?

Ok, this fucker is gonna be sleeping with the e-fishes soon!

Crazy. Phone Post 3.0

YouTube Community Guidelines

• We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
  • There is zero tolerance for predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

We can get him banned based on content alone.

Piss on Ronda's ass? How about IN?

Anyhow, yea for all that nonsense he can get banned but he may just make a new account Phone Post 3.0

Try to see if you can find anything out about him before reporting imo. Phone Post 3.0

Wow this guy is a wack job. Phone Post 3.0

TDogg926 - Try to see if you can find anything out about him before reporting imo. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, looking now. He created a Google account with zero account details. Attempting to track down an email. 

You know I live in Vegas Dean.. I got the Desert out here Bro, just bring him here. ;)

Lol accept his challenge dojo storm kill him Phone Post 3.0

Someone needs to get that gut Phone Post 3.0

If anybody wants to send a message directly to Juan Don, go to this link

https://plus.google.com/116666568451125999814/about

Click here and send him a message

San marcos is right by sd. Why not go over there and trane for a day? Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - San marcos is right by sd. Why not go over there and trane for a day? Phone Post 3.0

Doubtful he attempts to make himself anonymous online but is really training at the place he says he trains at. He's probably just trying to cause trouble by leading Dean there.

He would make Ruas look bad with with what he's written. He would be thrown out if he really did train there.

I agree with Abe. No way this guy is for real. As much shit as he talks, if anyone found out who he really was, he would get his ass beat. Ignore the guy. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt..

Really, so childish. Sounds like this guy has mental health issues... Phone Post 3.0

What if it's dean and he's telling us Phone Post 3.0

Trolling Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -
RyannVonDoom - San marcos is right by sd. Why not go over there and trane for a day? Phone Post 3.0

Doubtful he attempts to make himself anonymous online but is really training at the place he says he trains at. He's probably just trying to cause trouble by leading Dean there.

He would make Ruas look bad with with what he's written. He would be thrown out if he really did train there.

I know. Might as well make a day of it. Phone Post 3.0