Any DJ’s on the OG?

Haha, faggots 

2 Likes

Many moons ago. Sold my 1,200s  and that was a wrap. Still have a ton of Vinyl in storage. 95% of the records are house and techno

He is, I'm the rapper.

phatcat -

Many moons ago. Sold my 1,200s  and that was a wrap. Still have a ton of Vinyl in storage. 95% of the records are house and techno

Wanna sell some of that shit?

Evil Yoshida hangs out with tonnes of international DJs. 

1 Like

Whenever I’m at my friends house I use my Spotify on my phone to play jams. So yes I’m a dj. 

View this post on Instagram

Party at the half mansion with DJ Mikey B #believeyoumepodcast

A post shared by Luis J. Gomez (@gomezcomedy) on

Thrill Hammer -
phatcat -

Lol - my buddies have been asking me for years- gonna hold on to it  for now. I have a ton of gems in there. Original Kraftwork, Numerous underground never released house tunes like Sade Pearls. I may even get a set of decks after the kids grow up. I still love House music - not this EDM crap 

phatcat -
Thrill Hammer -
phatcat -

Lol - my buddies have been asking me for years- gonna hold on to it  for now. I have a ton of gems in there. Original Kraftwork, Numerous underground never released house tunes like Sade Pearls. I may even get a set of decks after the kids grow up. I still love House music - not this EDM crap 

House is the business. Respect.

I used to a few years ago...only mixed hip hop and pop mostly..heres a link to me scratching a little on my 1200s

View this post on Instagram

Small sample of my new quick mix on soundcloud!... link in my Bio! Go listen! @djchrisvilla @djspecialk480 #turntablism #turntablist #scratchdj #azdj #scratch

A post shared by Josh Smith (@jjoosshh11) on

I use to tease my coworker that did it on the side and he was like 35. I soon realized why he stuck with it all those years. It was a free pass to unlimited poon from raver floozies. Apparently young impressionable ladies like dj's even old as dirt and he wasnt even much of a ladies man really.