Any doctors on here?

Got some sort of rash/ bite that's not from sex and doctors havnt bothered getting it checked. I'll post pic if we got a doc here Phone Post 3.0

We're all doctors round these parts Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a doctor but I've watched a ton of house. So what are your symptoms? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure there are a few round here that have a PhD in sucking dick. Phone Post 3.0

How long has it been there, has it gotten worse, any other symptoms, and post a pic. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a doctor, but I've seen a lot of dicks. Let's have a looksie. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a doctor.

Let's have a look at your cock.

garrote - I'm not a doctor, but I've seen a lot of dicks. Let's have a looksie. Phone Post 3.0

Jinx, I owe you a cock.

Got Em on my back arms and legs. They have got redder but that's all. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have any areas that are swollen or any breathing problems Phone Post 3.0

Do they itch at all Phone Post 3.0

Chiggers maybe?

..or bed bugs. If it's bedbugs, burn the house down.

Saiga12 - ..or bed bugs. If it's bedbugs, burn the house down.
My work took kids in a camp to that's what I was guessing but I think they should be gone by now Phone Post 3.0

Er doc. Looks like erythema nodosum. Self limiting but wouldn't be a bad idea to get checked for mycoplasma (walking pneumonia) and strep.

Or erythema multiforme. Google it. Again self limiting but sucks.

If it itches take benadryl. Pepcid. Possible short course of steroids if it's allergic reaction type. Hope I helped you.

That's gross. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Do they itch at all Phone Post 3.0
They itch but I feel fine. Phone Post 3.0