Any ethnic Kekistani's here on the OG?

It appears the SPLC has now labeled kek as a tool of white supremacy...this is despite the fact that white supremacists dont seem to care for it.

It now appears mocking social justice is white supremacy.

It now appears thar mocking identity politics is white supremacy.

It appears that mocking political correctness is white supremacy.

It appears thar mockimg post modernism is white supremacy.

It appears that having fun on the internet it white supremacy.

Everything is racist. Everything is sexist. It appears a large portion of the left in this world actually believes this nonsense

So Fuck it. The SPLC have gone beyond political hacks to outright liars and frauds. Fuck them. Fuck anybody who uses them as a source. They are raw, unprocessed sewage.

I havent considered myself much politically or socially short of somebody with strong libertarian leanings...but now, im officially down with KEK.

Fuck the lying SPLC.

#freeKekistan

Don't forget the ok sign is white supremacy too.

Basically you're a nazi unless you're a full fledged marxist.

You got to have a mortal case of white guilt to give two shits what the (((SPLC))) says.

Si

How about you start off by telling me what in the fuck is SPLC?

CanadaDry -

How about you start off by telling me what in the fuck is SPLC?

Something on the left that may have at one time been of value thats been hyjacked by Post modernist idiots.

In fact...that could be a shitload of things right now, couldnt it?

I want Fake Pie's take on this. 

FP, is Kekistan part of the Nationalist Movement?

I still have no idea what kek means. Is this a proud boy thing?

Trust - 
MountainMedic - I still have no idea what kek means. Is this a proud boy thing?
I know that in World of Warcraft "KEK" is the translation of "LOL" when players of the opposing faction say/type LOL. When a player of the opposing faction types something, it appears as gibberish, but "LOL" appears as "KEK."

i see. like fighting fire with fire the right is having a nerd off with the left?

The FBI DROPPED the Southern Poverty Law Center as a  hate crime "resource" because they were inventing new hate groups which did not exist in order to drum up donations.

Find a swastika carved into a bus bench somewhere --suddently they claim there is a new "hate group active in the area" and they start soliciting donations to fight them.

The FBI said their hate crime stats were "unreliable".

They have become one of the wealthiest non-profits in America though fear mongering, exaggerating and simply lying.

We will appropriate ALL cultures!

Hammerstein - KEK is just feeding off of the nouveau left at this point, and the left is too caught up in the rage spiral to see it.

Stache - Don't forget the ok sign is white supremacy too.

Basically you're a nazi unless you're a full fledged marxist.

A quick guide to racist sign language:

And now you know the rest of the story.

evil veiled -

You got to have a mortal case of white guilt to give two shits what the (((SPLC))) says.

Wew lad.

Your power level is showing.

MountainMedic - I still have no idea what kek means. Is this a proud boy thing?
Kek