Any experiences from Team Alpha Male

Hey guys long time no post on the UG. Just wondering if any of the fighters on here had any experience with TAM. I’m looking at doing some training there for the month of June and just looking for a bit of info on the pro training (as it seems pretty expensive) and also any bad parts of town to stay away from when booking accomodation? I’m a 3-0 Pro and will be traveling in from Australia. Thanks in advance legends! 

Ttt

That does seem fairly pricey as an Aussie. If you train  5 days a week you are looking at $80Aud per day! 

Thought about AKA Thailand if price is an issue? I hear they have a few Russian wrestlers there now. You could probably do 3 months there gor the same price

Mr Muay Thai -

Thought about AKA Thailand if price is an issue? I hear they have a few Russian wrestlers there now. You could probably do 3 months there gor the same price

he is a 3-0 pro, not angela maganya. maybe he wants to make something out of his fight career.

nameless russian wrestlers and pencil neck thai boxers =/= a teenth of the training available in California.

AnotherDecision - 
Mr Muay Thai -

he is a 3-0 pro, not angela maganya. maybe he wants to make something out of his fight career.

nameless russian wrestlers and pencil neck thai boxers =/= a teenth of the training available in California.

Haha!

There is some awesome training to be had in Phuket and it would certainly be more cost effective.

Between Phuket Top Team, Tiger and Aka there is some amazing high level coaches in all TAM would be pretty awesome!!

CSW HQ is in the vicinity I think. Much cheaper.

They've pretty much proven to be the top gym at seeing talent and getting it fast tracked to the UFC for smaller than average sized men. 

Im in the California and gonna do jiu jitsu worlds with my Bjj team anyway so thought I’d spend the month at TAM. Ive done some training in Asia and it was awesome but I’ve got a little cash together and would like to get some training in with an American team to see what it was like and if I can do the training the pros in America are doing. I think the pro team training is $300 bucks a week USD. Which is a lot. 

AnotherDecision -
Mr Muay Thai -

You have clearly never been to Thailand. 

As for no names, a part from being an ignorant statement, some of the best fighters in the world are "no names"

There in every gym around the world, even GSP has spoken of them. The guys that tear up a training room but never fight for whatever reason. I have several at my own gym. 

ozjiujitsu -

Im in the California and gonna do jiu jitsu worlds with my Bjj team anyway so thought I’d spend the month at TAM. Ive done some training in Asia and it was awesome but I’ve got a little cash together and would like to get some training in with an American team to see what it was like and if I can do the training the pros in America are doing. I think the pro team training is $300 bucks a week USD. Which is a lot. 

Either way enjoy the trip mate, i love the states! 

$80 a day is highway robbery 

OP, if you’re tiny I wouldn’t hesitate. Probably the best team in the world for little fellas.