any fair family lawyers in mass anyone know?

My exgirlfreind is thinking of moving out of state, so she told me... we have a 3.5 year old son together and I see him about 4-5 days every other week. She told me the other day that she was thinking of moving out of state. I looked into it and because we were never married and because we never went to court, I have 0 rights as far as thats concerned.

so Im thinking of lawyering up and obtaining custodial rights. Any advice from anyone in mass who has been in this situation?

Can't help you on mass lawyers, but you could call your county's local bar association and they usually provide pretty solid referrals.

Good luck man.. Phone Post

thanks. I try to keep good with the ex, but life is life, and her interests are herself and not me and sometimes I wonder if for our son either. Trust me I do everything a father should for thier son.

Ill do that. I get an income tax return soon, we will see.

this is insane. I just looked at the worksheet... if I went to court I would pay her 320 dollars a week. Maybe it would be better if she went out of state, and I followed her out of state, that will go down Im sure. mass is evil

ttt

Holy fuck 320 a week?

For 1 child?

Hope the courts hand you a cardboard box on your way out because it sounds like that what they expect you to live in! Phone Post

don't know about Family lawyers but I'm in Mass and Marty Leppo saved my ass on a few occasions.

Ill look into him. If a lawyer is good, then they know other good lawyers hopefully. Paying 320 after taxes a week for 1 child for the next 20 years would kill me.

sourcheese - Ill look into him. If a lawyer is good, then they know other good lawyers hopefully. Paying 320 after taxes a week for 1 child for the next 20 years would kill me.

believe me, he's good.