Any famous gyms in rio heroes?

I was just wondering if any of the guys fighting in Rio Heroes come from the likes of BTT, Gracie Barra, or Chute Boxe?

(Edited for spelling)

ATT- American Tijuana Team is pretty bad ass. I think that have fought Gracie Baja dual meet style.

I remember there being a bunch of people from Macaco's Chute Boxe team

Egidio de Costa who fought in Rio Heros alot also fought Wanderlei Silva in IVC 2 and has a MMA record of 4-12.

Flavio Alvaro is a Rio Heros champion in two different weight classes is from CHUTE BOXE MACACO and has a MMA record of 18-3.

Pedro Santos is a two time Rio Hero's tournament champion and just fought in Jungle Fight on 4/6/08 and has a MMA record of 17-5.

BenBJJ -
TrappeBier - ATT- American Tijuana Team is pretty bad ass. I think that have fought Gracie Baja dual meet style.

LOL!

LOL- Sorry guys! it's corrected already.

Master Shredder - Egidio de Costa who fought in Rio Heros alot also fought Wanderlei Silva in IVC 2 and has a MMA record of 4-12.
Flavio Alvaro is a Rio Heros champion in two different weight classes is from CHUTE BOXE MACACO and has a MMA record of 18-3.
Pedro Santos is a two time Rio Hero's tournament champion and just fought in Jungle Fight on 4/6/08 and has a MMA record of 17-5.

Where does Santos train?

Pedro "Stone Hands" Santos lost by cut in Jungle Fight...

Sherdog reports Santos is at the gym "Clube de Luta" along with Alexandre Franca Nogueira.

Master Shredder - Pedro "Stone Hands" Santos lost by cut in Jungle Fight...
Sherdog reports Santos is at the gym "Clube de Luta" along with Alexandre Franca Nogueira.

Is that a Luta Livre gym?

I would assume so yes.

No famous gyms at Rio Heroes. I'd assume this would be for 'new comers' of gyms with reasonable reputation. But Gracie Barra, BTT and ChuteBoxe never inserted an official representative on those bare knuckles shows.

A few Rio Heroes champions will be in MMA action at www.wocs.tv