Any former fight fans still hanging?

Anyone else??

I was a massive fight fan from the time of Chuck vs Randy 1 up until probably 2014.

I no longer tune into many fights or check the UG ever. I do hang on the OG daily. Phone Post 3.0

lol .. I was a hugue NHB/MMA fan from the early 90s until the early/mid 00s (until PRIDE dismiss) .. "MMA" (ZUFFA UFC) nowadays is a joke (IMHO)..

I've been watching since watching ufc one on VHS a month after it happened. I now will skip cards if there isn't anything on there I wanna see. I find there is lots now a days. Phone Post 3.0

It's rare that I get super psyched for a fight. Mac vs Diaz was a fight I was excited to see. Phone Post 3.0

KSloane - lol .. I was a hugue NHB/MMA fan from the early 90s until the early/mid 00s (until PRIDE dismiss) .. "MMA" (ZUFFA UFC) nowadays is a joke (IMHO)..
This. Phone Post 3.0

Y'all are missing a great card tonight Phone Post 3.0

Still watch as many fights as i can. The luster as lessened but i still really enjoy watching good fights. I went over to the ug the other day for 5 mins or so. Could barely stand it. Phone Post 3.0

KSloane - lol .. I was a hugue NHB/MMA fan from the early 90s until the early/mid 00s (until PRIDE dismiss) .. "MMA" (ZUFFA UFC) nowadays is a joke (IMHO)..
Agreed.

Absence of Pride Dana becoming Vince McMahon more Phone Post 3.0

Uggh. This app sucks. Phone Post 3.0

I usually buy one card a year and watch all of the free shows. Tonight's card was too good to pass up. Phone Post 3.0

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 - Y'all are missing a great card tonight Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

People who watch fights are on this website? Phone Post 3.0

BISPING IS THE CHAMP

Rickson by armbar.

Been an mma fan since the late nineties, UFC, Pride...I did it backwards, didn't join any online forum bitching until last year...and yeah, the drama is making White the new McMahon. These new cards like 198, and 199, I still root for the Pride vets, it's a dying generation, the new guys just don't know.

Only reason i am still here is because i am a heavy gambler and consistently come out ahead every year.

Auswilliam - Only reason i am still here is because i am a heavy gambler and consistently come out ahead every year.
Well don't be a dick make a thread so we can all be hundredairs Phone Post 3.0

But anyway i think i started watchimg in college around 2003 or 4? Phone Post 3.0

op, that is because you were never a practicing martial artist, just a fair weathered fan.

back in the days of submission fighting, people would talk on here about, how great it would be, if our sport became legal again, along came Dana, things started going the way we wanted.

No one foreseen, that the redditt dipshits would invade our internet home, and bring mass amounts of stupidity here.

with success, always comes new headaches.

im_MLT - Anyone else??

I was a massive fight fan from the time of Chuck vs Randy 1 up until probably 2014.

I no longer tune into many fights or check the UG ever. I do hang on the OG daily. Phone Post 3.0
Me. I watch when it is on Spike sometimes, but since my generation of guys are largely retired save for Hendo and Lawler, I am not as excited about the fights. Still fun to watch, but I don't identify with the new generation as much. I've just gotten too old for this shit..

Still love the OG though. Can't seem to quit it. Phone Post 3.0