Any GIFs of Tim Sylvia's fight?

disbeliever - 
Augustus Caesar - 
Pghreal412 - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqxsm2M3FFY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Link to fight from gif Phone Post

lol what garbage

lol. I love him still flopping around in the background at the end of the video.

Tim Sylvia on Blind Date (UFC) by mma-tv

Blind Date.

Nobody had a problem when Rocky did it.

in

fight highlights include:

Thanks for the gifs!

Love that the dude is backpedaling but finally gives in, KOs the dude in the shorts and the guy is STILL falling down 15 seconds later.  Sweet suckerpunch by the group o'bitches as well.

I hate those secondary little cheap shot bitches. They are in every group. Their tactic is hit like a girl and run away while holding their skirt.

sub'd Phone Post

LA Alex - I hate those secondary little cheap shot bitches. They are in every group. Their tactic is hit like a girl and run away while holding their skirt.

It was at least good that the kid shrugged it off easily. That says a lot about how weaksauce your power is when you blindside a guy and he doesn't even stagger.

mikerobmma - 
LA Alex - I hate those secondary little cheap shot bitches. They are in every group. Their tactic is hit like a girl and run away while holding their skirt.

It was at least good that the kid shrugged it off easily. That says a lot about how weaksauce your power is when you blindside a guy and he doesn't even stagger.

Shhh, Paul Daley fans may hear you

Phone Post 3.0

PrestigeWorldwide - Phone Post 3.0
Fuuuuuuu

Phone Post 3.0

caposa -

fight highlights include:

Damn looks like another rough night for Sylvia; voted you up for the GIFs, thanks buddy. Phone Post 3.0

Augustus Caesar -

another classic.

Beautiful Phone Post 3.0

NotJustA12er - 
Augustus Caesar -

another classic.

Beautiful Phone Post 3.0

That was cool. He just walked in like a boss rockin' the shades and started fucking some dudes up.

Augustus Caesar -

Looks like his right knee buckles before he rolls over. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

OMG THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT.

Not so crazy prediction

Tim Sylvia vs Bob Sapp in Russia or Japan.