Any good games out ATM for Xbox One?

Strongly considering buying an Xbox one but I can't really see anything that grabs me except maybe forza and titanfall when it's released. Are there any hidden gems that I have missed or should I wait until march and buy one with titanfall? Phone Post 3.0

Wait Phone Post 3.0

Bf4 unless you play on PC...other than that ya Forza and thats about it for now.

Bought one yesterday... played ghosts and am not impressed.

You wouldn't hurt yourself by waiting. I've heard Ryse get mixed reactions but say it's one of the best looking games thus far. I've heard NBA nk4 is a great looking game. Overall, these games entertain but you're not missing anything. Phone Post

Bf4 and dead rising(co-op) Phone Post 3.0

Bf4 and dead rising(co-op) Phone Post 3.0

Fifa 14 is awesome Phone Post 3.0

I am enjoying NBA2K14, but there is some serious server issues. But an incredible looking game and myCareer mode is fun. Best sports presentation in a game I have seen so far. When playing it actually feels like a broadcast.

Ryse looks incredible too and is fun, but it's super short and can get a bit repetitive. I would wait for a sale.

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll hold out for a while. Voted you all up for you help. Phone Post 3.0

I'm having fun with Max the curse of brotherhood. Bought it for $15 for the kids and I can't stop playing it Phone Post 3.0

daddy N0 - I'm having fun with Max the curse of brotherhood. Bought it for $15 for the kids and I can't stop playing it Phone Post 3.0
What is it? Phone Post

js138 - Ryse is a blast people, a short blast, but the reviews were way too harsh. Some IGN writers even claimed they reviewed it too harshly and quite enjoyed it on their own time.

If you dig Lord of the rings or game of thrones its a must play. Phone Post 3.0

it's a lot of fun, but it's really a crime that a game that short gets sold for full price. i feel like i have barely played it and I looked and i am almost halfway done.

also if you have any knowledge of Roman history you best leave it at the door as the game features Britons invading Rome....

but once you do that it's pretty fun. just too short.

I am enjoying every game I have. Dead Rising, NBA2K14 and BF4. I have the Zoo game for the kids as well as Skylanders but I don' mess with them too much.

Killer Instinct is the best fighting game in many many years. Was a system seller for me. If you're into the genre, pick it up. Phone Post 3.0

js138 - 
gord96 -
js138 - Ryse is a blast people, a short blast, but the reviews were way too harsh. Some IGN writers even claimed they reviewed it too harshly and quite enjoyed it on their own time.

If you dig Lord of the rings or game of thrones its a must play. Phone Post 3.0

it's a lot of fun, but it's really a crime that a game that short gets sold for full price. i feel like i have barely played it and I looked and i am almost halfway done.

also if you have any knowledge of Roman history you best leave it at the door as the game features Britons invading Rome....

but once you do that it's pretty fun. just too short.
Multiplayer is a blast and allows you to customize your own gladiator. I got my $60 worth. Phone Post 3.0

don't get me wrong. I like the game. I got it for Xmas so it's all good. I actually like the storyline, even if it's a bit wacky.

tried the MP. was disappointed to see it's co-op only. was hoping for some one on one gladiator battles. or did i miss the PvP?

Dead Rising Phone Post 3.0

BF4 is really the only thing that interests me at this point.