Any good pussy eating stories?

I'll go first.

I'm 14 years old and girlfriend begs me to go down on her when we see each other later that night. I'm at the dentist having a tooth removed, but can't turn down the opportunity.

Later that night I start doing my thing and have to grimace through the pain of where my tooth used to be getting squeezed by her thighs.

Not off to a good start.

If anyone is interested I also have a story about fingering a girls ass in front of a crowd.

Anyone else got any funny/embarrassing stories?

"I'm 14 years old ..."

I believe that.

I'm good for hearing about you finger a girls arse mate. Thanks though.

Not sure why that would be a lie. If I were going to lie I would say she was hot, skinny and actually shaved her pussy. None of which is true.

This was 17 years ago BTW.

First time I ate pussy I was 14, it was new years, and outside in a field. It was also like 13 degrees outside so that was cool.

I was also 14, probably was terrible but my first close up encounter so that was cool.

I put my tongue and lips all over a girls vagina. She liked it

First time I ate pussy I was going down on my gf in my car and I got a nose bleed .....I  thought she was just wet but t was my blood 

blood everywhere between her thighs and on my car seat 

I'm sure I've inadvertently eaten a stray cat or two. Fucking Chinese food places are shady.

Yes it felt like a bag of sand 

UK RAINING - I'll go first.

I'm 14 years old and girlfriend begs me to go down on her when we see each other later that night. I'm at the dentist having a tooth removed, but can't turn down the opportunity.

Later that night I start doing my thing and have to grimace through the pain of where my tooth used to be getting squeezed by her thighs.

Not off to a good start.

If anyone is interested I also have a story about fingering a girls ass in front of a crowd.

Anyone else got any funny/embarrassing stories?

Later

Freshman year of college. First week of school. Out all night drinking, snorting xanax and taking Xanax with a blonde girl named Lindsay from Scottsdale.

We found our way to the atrium area.. Basically a big bowl in the ground with cement seating all round and grass in the middle. Like an ancient greek arena. We started making out in the seats and eventually we got to the grass.

I was soooooooo fucking out of it. She started sucking my dick but it was a big floppy flesh sack that refused to get hard. So i was like eh girl let me get that pussy. So i started eating her out and next thing i know the fucking sprinklers turn on!

So I'm sitting there eating this girl's pussy at the break of dawn and the sprinklers come on. No fucks given and i continue. Fully drenched.

Next thing i know i hear a familiar voice shouting "Holy shit! Is that trees??"

I was on the football squad and we had practice in about 1 hour lmao. My teammates were on their way to the cafeteria and saw me eating out this broad. She was such a bad influence on me for the next month til she went crazy depression mode and never came back one weekend after going home.

Ps. My name was trees because there were two guys with my name in our dorm floor, which was only athletes. He was a 7 footer who played bball and they called him tree. Im also pretty tall but not 7feet. So i went by trees because i was always smoking.

I'm here for the butt fingering story

ryans - I'm here for the butt fingering story
Come back Tuesday

My best stores are when I get other gals to do it for me :)

I don't care much for it myself, I admit it. Thankfully I last a damn long time but yeah for some gals they'd prefer the tongue action - the clitoridian ones. That's why I look for vaginal women LOL

I remember getting distracted by the string.

Vagisil

Ate a chick out for the entire duration of Ride the Lightning

I am so lucky I have never had a smelly pussy. I keep hearing these discusting stories of stank pussy, I swear if that happened to me early on in my slay days, I think it would have scarred me for life and made me terrified to go down on another chick, that could really fuck someone up.

comeonman1 -

I am so lucky I have never had a smelly pussy. I keep hearing these discusting stories of stank pussy, I swear if that happened to me early on in my slay days, I think it would have scarred me for life and made me terrified to go down on another chick, that could really fuck someone up.

Wow. You've been lucky bud.
I was fingering this girl in her bedroom (16 years old)
When cooter stink filled the room. I shit you not.
SHE got up. Opened a window, lit a candle, and said " better than that other smell in here"