Any GTA UGers Going to This??

Hey to all my Toronto/GTA UGers,
There is a comic book/hobby shop in Woodbridge around the corner from where I work that holds an annual Fundraiser & Charity event and they usually have MMA fighters come by because they are an authorized UFC apparel retailer.

This year it looks like Johny Hendricks, Mark Hominick, and Chris Clements will be there!

Does anybody else know about this/plan to attend?

I'll probably be there on the Sunday (June 23rd)

Here's pics of the flyer, if a blue would be so kind:I ho
http://postimg.org/image/5srhvgrgj/
http://postimg.org/image/69d32m2zt/

I hope I don't run in to too many "Hey Bro" type characters...but shit, it's Woodbridge and MMA is involved.

I wonder if Bocek will be there.

I know he's from Woodbridge. I remember seeing him at the Colossus theater and sitting in front of him a few years back watching Inception. Dude seems a lot bigger in person.

Anybody?

TTT

It's pretty awesome because Johny Hendricks is one of few fighters I'd be compelled to actually have a conversation with. He seems like such a cool guy.

Hominick seems like he'd be cool too. Phone Post

Kill civilians, steal cars, bang hookers and then miraculously wake up in front of a hospital after a shoot out with the local authorities?

FUCK YE...wait. Phone Post 3.0

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Kill civilians, steal cars, bang hookers and then miraculously wake up in front of a hospital after a shoot out with the local authorities?

FUCK YE...wait. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I see what you did there Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

GTA = Greater Toronto Area for non Torontonians. Phone Post

I'll have to see if I'm free. Looks cool though! Phone Post 3.0

Fattiecorpuscle - I wonder if Bocek will be there.

I know he's from Woodbridge. I remember seeing him at the Colossus theater and sitting in front of him a few years back watching Inception. Dude seems a lot bigger in person.
I think he's training In Montreal these days!! Phone Post 3.0

Wish fans were as enthusiastic about supporting MMA in Ontario as they are to meet UFC fighters. We have our first show here in 7 months on June 29 and ticket sales have slowed down considerably.

Fans who bitch and complain that we don't have enough shows here need to put their money where their mouths are and support the sport here.

/rant Phone Post

Mike Russell - 

Wish fans were as enthusiastic about supporting MMA in Ontario as they are to meet UFC fighters. We have our first show here in 7 months on June 29 and ticket sales have slowed down considerably.

Fans who bitch and complain that we don't have enough shows here need to put their money where their mouths are and support the sport here.

/rant Phone Post

Sorry?

I can not go to this event if it makes you feel better. You okay Mike??